Oxi Fresh of Metro DC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

11484 Washington Plz W

Reston, VA 20190

Oxi Fresh is a revolutionary carpet cleaning system that is committed to being green and environmentally friendly. Our carpet cleaning technology creates a powerful oxygenated cleaning system that breaks down stains so that they can be effectively removed from the carpet pile. Plus, the system is safe for children and pets, leaves no sticky residue, and has a fast one hour dry time!...

carpet cleaning (1124)upholstery cleaning (59)floor cleaning (12)tile installation (9)oriental rug cleaning (3)carpet installation (2)hardwood floors (1)

05/26/2020

Quick and good service. Looked clean!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

02/11/2020

Tech called 20 min ahead, and was on-time. Assessed the job, discussed with us, and then began work cleaning 5 areas. Job done very well, completely satisfying our expectations. Would hire again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Carpets clean

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

11/11/2019

Victor was prompt, efficient, friendly, and our carpet (especially the stairs) looked great! Because our house is going on the market, I was given next day service! Yes, I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning 6 areas (including stairs)

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

10/29/2019

As always, this company offers incredible value for an incredible price! We have used OxiFresh multiple times in the past and are certain to contact them in the future. OxiFresh cleaned and protected our expansive lower level (plus stairs). The entire process took less than two hours, technician Fernando was so skilled and friendly, and now our carpeted areas look brand new. Thank you, thank you!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

08/26/2019

Oxi-fresh arrived within the window they gave us and did a good job cleaning our berber carpeting, one area rug, and upholstery on the sofa, including by ggetting out a stain on the carpet. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Cleaning the carpet and upholstery on one sofa

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 07/21/2019

08/04/2019

Overall it went well, but I expected the serviceman (who was very good ) to move more of the small furniture and try to move the beds or at least clean under them. There were small things like small tables and bookcases that could have been moved, though it would have been easier with two people. I would jut make sure to have a very clear understanding (which I thought I did) about them moving som...

Description of Work
carpet and stairs cleaned in few rooms

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

05/14/2019

Had a little trouble booking on their website. But once I figured that out, the staff and service was excellent. I’d definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet and furniture cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed] Thank you for choosing Oxifresh carpet cleaning. We are happy you are satisfied with the job done by the entire team. We are here going forward for any of your carpet needs. Thanks again

04/10/2019

I bought a deal via Angie's list. Oxi Fresh did not honor what was promised in the Angie List ad.

Description of Work
Clean carpet

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

Ms Bohigan, We do not show that you were ever served by Oxi Fresh and you cancelled your appointment. Best wishes, Oxi Fresh

04/04/2019

I purchased the deal for 2 rooms of carpet cleaning and had them clean my living room and a staircase. The service was fast and did a great job! I hadn't realized that they also do grout cleaning, so decided to have that done as well for my kitchen and bathrooms, and they were able to do the cleaning at the same time without me having to make a separate appointment. Scheduling was easy and the tec...

Description of Work
Carpet and tile/grout cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

12/31/2018

The work of oxifresh is very good. It was fast and it dried in short time. I was amazed because stains were removed from the first time. Special thanks to tech Mike for a very good hard work. I will use this company gor ghe future.

Description of Work
Clean 3 rooms

Work Completed On 12/31/2018

Carpet, Upholstery, Mattress, Tile & Grout.

Carpet restoration, installation & sales. Hardwood floor resurfacing. Solvent upholstery cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express