ACRES OF FUN KENNEL

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2006

Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Grooming

Pet Resort, Pet daycare...

04/26/2017

The facility is immaculate. Almost Sterile. The dogs were not permitted to have soft toys, and my dogs blankets are like her children so that was disappointing that she could not have it. They were very professional, listened to my concerns. Unlike other kennels we have gone to the care givers usually can tell you something your dog did that you know your dog would do, when I asked how ours did th...

Description of Work
Labrador puppy needed to be boarded during travel

01/13/2014

They were there for 10 days overall. The entire property is very nice and clean and professional. We felt really good about leaving our boys there. They were skinny when we picked them up, but not unexpected because our boys just don't eat when they are away from home. Not the kennel's fault! They were both healthy and happy and in good spirits. Full of life! We just could not be happier with this...

Description of Work
We boarded our 2 dogs over the long extended holiday.

12/30/2013

This was our first time at any kennel in the Richmond area after moving from Seattle, and we couldn't be happier! The staff was great. They were professional and efficient, especially for a holiday drop off! Our two pups were kept in the same room, so they wouldn't get lonely, and they both got baths before we picked them up on Sunday. The pups were happy and clean after our holiday weekend.

Description of Work
Single room for 2 large dogs for 5 days, and baths for both.

09/17/2013

They did fantastic job, are very clean, live on a farm, family run and the family lives on site.

Description of Work
Boarded my dog daily.

06/28/2012

Everything was excellent. She came back looking beautiful.

Description of Work
They boarded my dog for the last 3 weeks. They gave her a bath before she came home.

02/21/2012

Acres of Fun Kennel does a great job. They are fantastic. They are a little pricey. They have limited hours that you can pick up your animals.

Description of Work
I boarded my dogs at Acres of Fun Kennel.

09/19/2010

Great kennel and so convienent. Owners know us by name since we have been going there for so many years. Whenever we go out of town we leave our dog there and she always goes happily.

Description of Work
Great boarding for our elderly dog. She is always happy to go there and is so well taken care of. She is kenneled inside and always gets a bath, brush and nail clip before we pick her up.

10/05/2009

As I said above, it went very well. Tony is always happy to see the people there when I bring him back, and that tells you all you need to know. He's delighted to come home, of course, but he's not a mess when he does. I highly recommend Acres of Fun!

Description of Work
I boarded my 4 year old dog at Acres of Fun three times this summer. I was very nervous about leaving him because he had never been boarded before, and he can freak out sometimes. They were very understanding. I dropped in on them unannounced to see their facility before I arranged to put him there, and they had no problem showing me around. Everything was clean and surprisingly calm. I paid for extra play times and from how happy my dog was when I picked him up and when I brought him back for subsequent stays, I can tell that they actually DID play with him.

08/15/2009

My dog has been going to Acres of Fun for at least 5 years and he acts happy when he gets there and seems tired out when we leave. As usual he sleeps for a whole day after he comes home- I think he barks the whole time.

Description of Work
(5 overnights) 6 days of boarding of large dog, 2 daily walks, bathing and cut nails on last day of stay

10/07/2008

The service was great and my dogs were well cared for.

Description of Work
Animal boarding and grooming.

BOARDING, AND GROOMING