Gregg L Kassan DDS PC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2008

We provide a wide range of dental care services to patients of all ages. Our highly trained staff is professional, caring & always happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your dental treatment (including insurance related inquiries), dental care and your & your families' overall oral health. Join our fabulous dental family and we will keep you smiling!...

Virginia Dental Solutions

Virginia Dental Solutions

Whether you are one of our longtime patients, or you are new to the community and are looking for a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will take a few minutes to read the information presented here. One of the goals of this site is to provide our patients with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. You will also find an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. For over 30 years, our practice has provided the highest quality dental care by placing the needs of the patients above all else. We care for the entire family, providing a wide range of services: including, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. As licensed dentists in Reston and Ashburn, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take pride in providing a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, alleviate the stress associated with their dental visits. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Loudoun counties, and we offer some evening and Saturday hours. We invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.

06/01/2017

Outstanding in all respects. Dr, Kassan is the best dentist my wife and I have ever had - and at age 61 I've had a few. He does it all - have never had to go to a specialist - and he does it all extremely well. Great guy too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Dentistry (Cavities, Crowns, Root Canals, Posts, Cleanings)

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists

10/24/2016

Work was done in professional manner. Cost seemed very high for work done and projected future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of chipped tooth.

CATEGORY dentists

08/21/2015

.I had the extraction which was done with very little discomfort.  The doctor used  artifical bone to prevent  further loss of  bone due to extraction. I healed quickly by following the dentist's instruction and taking the antibiotics prescribed. One aside, while Dr. Kassan is very professional he also is very personable and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had pain in tooth that had a root canal....fell recently?? Turns out whole tooth was vertically cracked..needed an extraction... More later as I'll need replacement either bridge or implant.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

07/13/2015

Dr. Kassan is one of the most compassionate kind doctors I think I've ever met.  He really showed my 89 year old mother great kindness and treated her with the same compassion he would've treated his own family member.  The office staff was awesome and cared for my frail elderly mother. Even in her "passing" the doctor personally called me to express his condolences. Although I don't live in the a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my mother needed teeth pulled and a new partial made

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

06/24/2015

Let me first say I never review providers- but my experiences here was so bad I couldn't let it go unnoted especially because I chose this dentist based off the reviews I read here on Angie's List. On my first visit to Dr. Kassan I had to wait almost 40 minutes after my cleaning to see him. When he came in the room he didn't introduce himself or make any mention of my wait. I had told the hygienis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental cleaning/checkup (biannual). I went to this dentist 2 times and saw 2 different Hygienists, both of whom I found to be polite, thorough and nice. My interaction with Dr. Kassan was very different, however. I found him to be rude and unprofessional.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists

Contact the dental office of Dr. Gregg L. Kassan, located in Montclair VA 22025, to access a full range of dental care services and dental treatments. Our services include: children's, cosmetic, family, general (including, but not limited to: fillings, root canals, bridges, dentures, partials, periodontal treatment, extractions, implants, occlusal guards & sedation dentistry.)

Orthodontics (Braces). Although Dr Kassan does not provide orthodontic treatment, we work very closely with a well respected, local Orthodontist. With the teamwork of the orthodontist & Dr Kassan combined, your results will be wonderful!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available