All Secure Lock & Key

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2006

Owner operator. No subs. There is a trip charge for coming to your location. The trip charge will be stated up front. The only surprise you will get is with the high quality of service and satisfaction that I strive for. I will always tell you the truth even if it means that I don't get the job....

The Flying Locksmiths - Central Virginia

The Flying Locksmiths - Central Virginia is a full service, mobile residential and commercial locksmith company. We perform tasks from re-keys/master key systems to repair/replacement of door locking hardware, door closers, panic/exit devices and door hinges. We are fully insured and licensed/background checked through Virginia Dept of Criminal Justice Services. We are here, when you need us, entirely at your convenience and we look forward to providing you with the best service possible!

American Lock & Key, Inc.

American Lock & Key has been loyally serving the city of Richmond, Virginia and many surrounding areas for over 30 years. We have grown into a well-established and trustworthy full service Richmond locksmith organization that can help anyone with all locksmith needs from simply unlocking your vehicle, home, or business to supplying and servicing safes, commercial grade hardware, architectural hardware, and all of your automatic door needs. Barry Wilson is the owner of American Lock & Key; a quality assured professional and reliable Richmond Locksmith Company. Find us on Angie's List, Facebook, or at our Google-Plus Page. We look forward to helping you out in your time of need, our expert installers are licensed and professional, ready 24/7 for commercial, residential, safe, automatic door, and automotive work. We are confident we can help you with any service request you may have.

Johnny the Locksmith

Whether you’re locked out of your home or need to upgrade the locks in your house, we can help. Our expert locksmiths have the tools and training to pop open all kinds of residential door locks as well as install and repair locking systems commonly used in homes. We make sure that you never have to doubt the safety of your home again.

09/01/2020

Keith was amazing. I created a very tough issue on an old 1950’s door. Keith was extremely patient and walked me thru several ideas. I was out of options and ready to call in someone with more experience. Keith solved it pretty quickly. Drilled out the broken part of lock. I highly recommend and will use his services again.

Description of Work
Jammed front door lock

08/06/2020

First, we called after hours and were going to leave a voicemail for the next day, but Keith answered his phone, even though he was getting ready to sit down to dinner with his family. After describing our problem, he at first suggested WD-40, but further explanation convinced him that ours was not the kind of problem that would be resolved with this simple solution. He said he could be out the ne...

Description of Work
unjamming lock on crawl space door

07/28/2020

Keith did a fantastic job. Communicated well, showed up on time and was a great problem solver. Very courteous and polite and sensitive to trying to keep everyone safe by using a mask and or social distancing. Very fair price for the work performed. I recommend him highly and without reservations.

Description of Work
Installed deadbolts on 5 doors and re-keyed all

12/04/2019

Keith was very professional and honest. He stated the fees up front and there were no surprises when the work was done. We are very happy with the quality of work. We would definitely use him again in the future!!!

Description of Work
We had a broken dead bolt. The key would turn but it would no longer lock.

08/16/2019

These are the best people to deal with this is my second experience . On time very thorough great quality work

Description of Work
Changing locks on all exterior doors adding a combination lock

08/16/2019

Keith is great very thorough and professional very reasonable he will tell you up front what your options are and works very hard to get it right.

Description of Work
Locks rekeyed , combination lock installed , door frame fixed would not lock

09/12/2016

Perfectly. Keith is professional, knowledgeable, polite and highly competent.

Description of Work
Replaced door knobs, locks and deadbolts.

01/29/2016

I tried to get three bids. The first vendor said he thought he could fix it, but his bid was for hundreds of dollars. Another vendor wanted to send a tech for $107 to examine the situation. Keith said , given my description, he thought he could fix it. He is quite a problem solver. He did fix it without new parts and his charge was hundreds below the other vendor. He is highly professional. I thin...

Description of Work
Fix problem with an outside door lock

11/02/2015

Great experience from start to finish. Keith is friendly, personable, and professional. He provided a quote over the phone which proved to be accurate and he showed up on time to do the work. He kept us posted on the status of the various parts of the job as he worked through them, and completed the work nicely in a reasonable amount of time. He noticed that one of the doors was a little tough to ...

Description of Work
Rekeyed locks on a newly purchased home. Also, at the time of purchase, the front door used a different key (different size / brand) than the other doors - Keith also changed out hardware so that we now only have one key for the whole house. Additionally, he changed out one deadbolt completely.

07/01/2015

He contacted me just a few minutes after I left him a message. It was late afternoon, and he made me his first appointment the next day. The drive here was an hour for him as we live in a very rural location. He was on time, actually 10 minutes early. He quickly identified the problem and fixed it, all for a very reasonable price. I'm extremely happy!

Description of Work
I installed new front door handles and deadbolts. The deadbolt lock did not work due to a design change. Keith came out, did some chiseling and grinding, and had them working smoothly and perfectly in no time.

Locksmiths.