Twintech LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2008

6830 Elm St.

Mc Lean, VA 22101

Award winning. Additional email - info@twintechheatingandcooling.com. Family owned business. Active military discounts available....

04/15/2022

Mary K.

I have had an annual service contract with TwinTech for my heat pump for several years now. They do thorough biannual checkups of both the inside and outside systems; are reliable and trustworthy; are prompt; maintain COVID safety precautions; and keep my heat pump heating and cooling systems working smoothly. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Heat pump check (biannual).

03/15/2019

Mary K.

They're responsive, very good quality of work, Responsible, They do great installation, They're honest, They've done farm war comprehensive maintenance on my heat pump system, in any provider i will recommend them whole heartedly. It's a small company but it's a great work. I've had them over 3 years and I'm happy with them.

Description of Work
They maintaned my heat pump service twice a year.

03/19/2018

Jane W.

Was recommended by a friend. Service was thorough, he was prompt, professional, and friendly. Took time to answer my questions.

Description of Work
Yearly check of HVAC

02/22/2017

J. Michael D.

Overall, the work went very well. The furnace died on a Saturday night, so we called on a Sunday morning to see if we could get someone to come out and determine if it could be repaired. One of the owners came out and he spent a great deal of time with us on a Sunday; he helped us understand the options that we had. When we decided to go with TwinTech, he applied the service call fee to the overall replacement bill. TwinTech then came in on Tuesday morning, right on schedule and replaced the entire system in one day (as projected) for the estimated amount. All the workers were polite and sociable, and the system has been working great. TwinTech was not the cheapest option, but I think they provided the best value for the money.

Description of Work
We have used TwinTech as our regular maintenance company for our heat and A/C for several years. This year our furnace died abruptly and needed to be replaced. TwinTech replaced the entire HVAC system.

02/22/2017

J. Michael D.

It went very well. Of course, the furnace died on a Saturday night, but the TwinTech guys came to take a look on Sunday morning to see if it could be fixed. When we determined that it needed to be replaced, they shuffled things around to get on the schedule very rapidly. They worked hard to get the job done and did quality work. We continue to use them for regular maintenance.

Description of Work
Our furnace went out towards the end of January and it needed to be replaced.

10/12/2016

Mary Z.

We were very happy with their work and we had no problems at all. We would happily endorse them.

Description of Work
They did troubleshooting for a noise coming from a pipe & they figured it out.

01/19/2016

Roberta J.

Shawn, Kevin & Jr dud a wonderful job. Arrived on time and were done by late afternoon. Were much quieter than expected and very professional. This is a small company which I felt was a plus in that they treated me like family. Something you don't often find with larger companies. I would certainly use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC system

08/13/2015

John H.

I started using Twintech when I purchased a new house. Knew the HVAC was old and wanted to keep it running a bit longer. Also, found out the HVAC did not work a few days after taking posession so needed some quick help. Found Twintech on Angies List and they were well rated so gave them a call. They found a way to come the same day and the fix was simple. They also made some small tweaks to the system then to keep it running a bit better. I went ahead and signed a service contract with them. They have been great at staying in touch, scheduling and coming at time of panic when the AC went down in the middle of a DC summer. All techs have been knowledgeable and are happy to chat with you and share some knowledge if you are interested. Given the positive experience, I asked them to bid on replacing my old HVAC system recently. They were responsive, knowledgeable and great to work with, but unfortunately lost as another great provider came in significantly under them (and others) on price. Great group and I've been happy with them for some time. They had serviced my old HVAC for 4+ years before I replaced it.

Description of Work
HVAC service

11/07/2014

Matthew G.

Was on time, professional, courteous and identified issue with the duct. Fully explained the issue and what the fix was for it. My wife's comment about the heating that evening was, and quot;wow, you can really feel a difference, this is greatand quot;

Description of Work
Did annual Fall service for Heating/AC, adjusted flow as we are starting to use heat rather then AC so that the flow as more towards the downstairs allowing the heat to travel up to second floor. Repair done to duct that handles the heat to downstairs and basement levels.

09/06/2014

Phillip V.

Showed up in the scheduled window and called when he was heading over with an ETA. Did well explaining what was wrong and how he fixed it. He cleaned the system and water pump and even salvaged the owners manual which had gotten soaked. We signed up for a maintenance schedule, too.

Description of Work
HVAC condensation pump failure.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Cosmos Heating & Cooling Co

Cosmos Heating & Cooling, a family owned business and now Best Selling author on Amazon of the following self-help book: Insider Secrets Of The HVAC Experts. They have been servicing the Northern Virginia area since it was founded in 1986 by Constantis “Gus” Christofi. The one man operation thrived through unending dedication, commitment to quality, and honest hard work. For the past 7 years, with his son George at his side, the family-owned heritage continues to afford its customers with unmatched service, excellence and skilled quality work. We Are Licensed & Insured and Service All Unit Brands. Additional contact name - George Christofi. Award winning.

Brennan's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Since 1979, we have been providing homeowners and businesses throughout Northern Virginia with our award-winning customer service, outstanding products, affordable prices and superior workmanship. Whether you are in need of emergency service, preventive maintenance, a new HVAC system or you just want to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy costs; our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help. We are here when you need us! 2014 - 2020 Carrier Presidents award. Additional contact: Liz Cain. Additional phone: (703) 291-1677.

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of VA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover

Boilers, furnaces, humidifiers, heat pumps, water heaters, media filters, air conditioners, radiant floor heat, electronic air cleaner, programmable thermostats, high velocity duct systems, heating, air conditioning sales, repair & installation.