No-contact Dog walking, pet sitting, errand services

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

KSR Pet Care

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2012

PO Box 198

Mc Lean, VA 22101

KSR Pet Care LLC. is a team of mature Professional Dog Walkers and Pet Sitters. We offer Pet exercise, Dog training, Vacation visits, Cat, Exotic & Small animal care, Puppy and Senior pet care. We are insured and bonded. Pets can be unpredictable, so who is experienced enough to think outside the box and step up for your pets' well-being when more is required than the straightforward care? Who will take care of them and your house as if you were still at home? That's what KSR Pet Care pledges to do. We assign one primary walker/sitter to bond with your pet. There is no extra charge for more than one pet in the same family. We possess the passion, experience, maturity and commitment to offer you the best in pet care. Ask for our references, check out our Testimonials...

10/09/2020

Lilly H.

The team at KSR takes excellent care of my dogs. Starting from day #1 they provide personalized care. They communicate well with updates and pictures via the web app. They go above and beyond to make sure your pets are doing well.

Description of Work
Dog walking

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your great feedback. This year has been a challenge for many small businesses with COVID-19 but the passion we have for pets never has us loose our focuss on the importance of our job, the wellbeing of the animals and the quality of care. Thank you for this boost!

11/05/2019

Arthur S.

KSR has been instrumental in helping us raise our puppy, Nelson during his first year. We could not have managed without them. Our twice-daily walker, Ksenia was fabulous and now with Lynne, we continue to see Nelson happy with his daily walks. Lynne is also a treasure. I especially like that KSR treats their employees with respect and a living wage.

Description of Work
Dog walking

02/14/2017

Spencer W.

Very well. The trainer was very knowledgeable and knew how to work my two dogs.

Description of Work
Training of my two dogs to walk better

Category dog trainers, dog walkers

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!

07/08/2016

erik M.

Everything went well. We had origianlly signed for a certain time period but realized that didn't work and they accomodated us and set a different time frame. scott our walker took Tayler for a 30minute walk each day.

Description of Work
daily dog walk while i was recovering from surgery

09/26/2015

Nehad H.

I interviewed 6 local competitors before deciding on KSR Pet Care. Several factors went into our decision: from my initial point of contact (Christy) where my many questions were answered patiently & professionally; to the completion of the intake forms which were very thorough; to their policy which ensures that not only do they have a back-up pet sitter assigned in case of any emergency to the primary pet-sitter, but they also send the office manager, the primary and back-up sitters to meet with the client. We used them for the first time in September 2015 for a week and we could not have asked for a more reliable, warm, and caring pet-sitter (Casey). We have 2 senior cats with special needs. Casey went above and beyond to ensure that they were well taken care of. She texted us and sent photos of them daily. It's obvious that this company does an excellent job in the hiring and selection process of their staff. We will continue to use KSR Pet Care each time we travel.

Description of Work
KSR Pet Care provided outstanding care to our two senior cats. We are very satisfied new customers.

Category pet sitters

08/10/2015

Sarah C.

They do an excellent job, tailoring the activities to the dogs needs and personality. The dogs love them. They are very reliable, coming even when it snows.

Description of Work
Walk my two dogs

08/09/2015

Michele K.

We've been delighted with KSR's pet sitters. They get along well with our dog and make each visit a special occasion. We're glad we can travel regularly with the assurance that our pet is well attended.

Description of Work
Dog sitting -- seven visits over the course of a long weekend.

08/06/2015

Elizabeth L.

KRS is a very professional dog walking service. Before signing a contract, the owner came to our house with the two women who would be our dog walkers. They met our dog and interviewed us regarding our dog's habits, likes and dislikes, idiosyncrasies, and health. The owner then reviwed the contract with me and explained in great detail how their service works. I was very impressed with their interest in and commitment to our dog's wellbeing. I feel so much better knowing that our dog is in good hands when we're not home during the day.

Description of Work
Walks my dog for 30-45 minutes a day.

05/05/2015

Sarah C.

They are just great. Very dependable even when the weather is bad unlike my prior dog walker. The dogs like the walkers and they always have back ups available.

Description of Work
They provide 2 walks a day for my 2 dogs when I have meetings outside the house or travel.

06/23/2014

Julie F.

Description of Work
Pet sitting services, very good but a bit spendy.

01/01/2014

Patricia R.

KSR does a very thorough assessment up front to understand your needs as well as your pets. From my first meeting with Karen, she showed an attention to detail and concern for my home and my pets that put me at ease. I then had a consultation with the care giver who would work with my pets (Caitlin) and she also asked good questions, and got to know my pets before the event to put me at ease. When KRS performs their services, they provide a day by day journal of what they did and when (e.g. how the pets behaved including personal tidbits regarding how they played/walked etc.) so you can feel confident that they give your pets the social interaction they need as well as managing their physical needs. They have taken care of lots of medication during their stays as well. I am always comfortable to leave Caitlin in my home, and also know that if there was an emergency, she would have Karen as a backup to take my dogs for treatment if needed, or handle something unexpected at the house. It gives me great piece of mind when I go away. Karen also makes it easy to review appointment details online, and communicate via email or mobile which works well within my routine.

Description of Work
Overnight in home petsitting/walking for 2 dogs