Ferris, Dr. Philip S.

With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Cosmetic

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

Providing quality dentistry in your community for over 35 years! Welcome to our practice! Drs. Andrew Sorkin and Mark Wallace are passionate about providing the highest quality dental care in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We take the time to get to know you and your family. Our staff prides itself on building lasting connections with our patients. We see you as a part of our extended family, and want you to look forward to each visit as much as we do. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.There is 2 doctors at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abgd.org.

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

Whether you are one of our longtime patients, or you are new to the community and are looking for a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will take a few minutes to read the information presented here. One of the goals of this site is to provide our patients with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. You will also find an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. For over 30 years, our practice has provided the highest quality dental care by placing the needs of the patients above all else. We care for the entire family, providing a wide range of services: including, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. As licensed dentists in Reston and Ashburn, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take pride in providing a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, alleviate the stress associated with their dental visits. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Loudoun counties, and we offer some evening and Saturday hours. We invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.

04/13/2016

My initial visit to Dr. Ferris at least five years ago (?) was occasioned when a small plastic piece of a bridge broke off. He gave me several options by price, and stated that it was safe to do nothing at all--which was the option I chose. I've been seeing him ever since, and have great respect for his skill, his professionalism and his integrity.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Ferris every six months for routine exams and cleaning. He is thorough, patient, and extremely knowledgeable; his advice is always beneficial, and--knowing my deep and abiding fear of dentists dating from childhood--he scales my teeth himself and by hand.

Category oral surgeons

02/11/2013

I have been a patient in this office for more than 30 years. In addition to regular cleaning and checking, Dr. Ferris has replaced fillings and has referred me to other dental professionals for services such as root canals. He took care of both my children until they moved out of the area. I am so pleased with his work that I continue to go to his office in McLean, even though I moved from Virgini...

Description of Work
Teeth cleaned and checked.

Category dentists

07/28/2012

I have been going to Phillip S. Feris for 15 years, and he is very caring, concerned, and skilled.

Description of Work
Phillip S. Ferris is my dentist.

Category oral surgeons

04/19/2012

Dr. Ferris is a skilled general practitioner. For especially intricate dental work he relies on highly specialized dentists and dental surgeons in the area.

Description of Work
Dr. Ferris was recommended to me years ago by an MD in McLean, VA. I have relied on Dr. Ferris for the last ten years to get my teeth back into a very good condition after some 50 year overseas. I see him several times a year on a regular basis and as necessary for special situations. The same is true for my wife.

Category dentists

02/19/2010

Too many stories to tell.

Description of Work
I've been seeing Dr. Ferris for about 20 years. My whole family saw him when my kids were growing up in McLean.. I've seen him for everything from routine cleaning to fillings both almagam and gold crowns, to emergency treatment for toothache. He loves his work and prides himself on keeping up with his profession. When he recommends a treatment, some of which may be costly, you can have an honest discussion with him about whether it's critical or not.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist