We accept remote payment

Crown Flooring Center

Founded 1989 • With Angi since April 2012

1525 Lincoln Cir

Mc Lean, VA 22102

25 years in business serving Washington DC metopolitan Are...

06/19/2017

Carlos B.

They were very efficient. I would tell others that it's quality work. We probably got more out of what we paid for, so it farly exceeded our expectations from the cost perspective and the quality perspective as well. There were two or three workers who came to the complete the work.

Description of Work
They installed new hardwood flooring.

03/09/2016

Jacob P.

Team was punctual and work is good. Alex was very responsive and helpful through the process

Description of Work
Installation of new carpeting in basement

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

03/04/2015

Julie C.

Alex helped me select new flooring without trying to push me toward any particular product, which I appreciated because I'd experienced the opposite at other area flooring stores. He was able to come out the next day to measure and estimate cost. The materials arrived in a couple of weeks and he was flexible in scheduling to meet my condo's delivery schedule rules. The floor looks even better than I'd expected and I'm very happy with it. The only reason I rated Professionalism a B instead of an A is that there was something of a language barrier with the installer. He did a good job, was courteous, and was willing to haul large pieces of molding up 6 flights of stairs because they wouldn't fit in the elevator. I can't find any fault with that. But there were some instructions I had to repeat multiple times and I wasn't 100 percent sure we were understanding each other. Ultimately everything worked out okay. Overall, it was a positive experience and I would recommend Crown to anyone shopping for flooring.

Description of Work
Replaced 1,100 square feet of existing laminate and carpet with floating engineered hardwood floor in a high-rise condo.

12/09/2013

C Michael A.

Alex measured and gave us a price that was very good on the hardwood flooring we wanted. We scheduled an install date that we had to change several times. When we called to say we were ready for the floor, Alex was very responsive and sent our his crew. His crew was very good with on of the best install jobs we have ever had. Overall I would give Alex my highest recommendation

Description of Work
We were looking for a hardwood floor for our condo. Alex had what we wanted and at a price that beat everyone else. He was very very understanding as we had to delay installation several times.

09/07/2013

karen B.

In real estate, you need a go-to person/company for flooring needs and Crown Flooring is mine. My needs and those of my clients vary on a case by case basis. CFC has always been able to meet and exceed my and my clients expectations.

Description of Work
Alex Torkam, Owner of Crown Flooring Center, is a gem. I am a local realtor and have used his services for over 10years for myself and refer him to all my clients when it comes to flooring needs. Carpet, Hardwood, Ceramic Tile. Alex is reliable and is great because he carries both high end and lower end products which enables me to provide my clients a wide range of options.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

KLN Contractors inc

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Carpet Repair Services LLC

We are a flooring Certified lnspection company also specializing in carpet cleaning and repairs. I, Patrick Royster, President of Carpet Repair Services, Inc., started the company in 1991. I received my training while working for various local carpet installation and repair companies over the course of several years. I started my own business because my clients were impressed with the quality of my work and wanted to work with me directly instead of getting assigned to any available technician. Technicians that work for Carpet Repair Services, Inc. are trained by me personally and participate in industry education programs. Company technicians arrive for all jobs in a company truck wearing a company uniform. Carpet Repair Services, Inc. is licensed, bonded and insured. We are committed to the highest levels of technical proficiency and ethics and we hold the certifications to prove it. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration certifies firms in inspection, repair and restoration of flooring. We must commit to continuing education on the latest technologies and maintain documented policies for handling any customer disputes to keep our certifications In fact, because we hold these certifications, we've been called upon as an industry expert to testify in court for disputes related to flooring installations. Please call for an estimate today!

Michael USA Remodeling-Flooring Pros

Michaels USA is a family owned business working installing, refinishing and repairing hardwood floors, Handrails and Stairs with more than 15+ years of experiences in the wood-floor industry. Check our latest project in our Social Media: Facebook/Instagram Class A Contractor A+ rated on Angie's list A + rated on Homeadvisor We are Fully License & Insured and Bonded “Class A contractor” Va

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Carpet,Hardwood,Ceramic tile,Laminate,custom made area rugs All major bran Sales Install Repair

Epoxy flooring