Crown Flooring Center

12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

1525 Lincoln Cir

Mc Lean, VA 22102

We accept remote payment

25 years in business serving Washington DC metopolitan Are...

flooring (5)carpet installation (2)hardwood floors (1)tile installation (1)

06/19/2017

They were very efficient. I would tell others that it's quality work. We probably got more out of what we paid for, so it farly exceeded our expectations from the cost perspective and the quality perspective as well. There were two or three workers who came to the complete the work.

Description of Work
They installed new hardwood flooring.

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

03/09/2016

Team was punctual and work is good. Alex was very responsive and helpful through the process

Description of Work
Installation of new carpeting in basement

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 02/29/2016

03/04/2015

Alex helped me select new flooring without trying to push me toward any particular product, which I appreciated because I'd experienced the opposite at other area flooring stores. He was able to come out the next day to measure and estimate cost. The materials arrived in a couple of weeks and he was flexible in scheduling to meet my condo's delivery schedule rules. The floor looks even better than...

Description of Work
Replaced 1,100 square feet of existing laminate and carpet with floating engineered hardwood floor in a high-rise condo.

Work Completed On 01/16/2015

Review for Crown Flooring Center - 1525 Lincoln Cir, Mc Lean, VA - 21404534

12/09/2013

Alex measured and gave us a price that was very good on the hardwood flooring we wanted. We scheduled an install date that we had to change several times. When we called to say we were ready for the floor, Alex was very responsive and sent our his crew. His crew was very good with on of the best install jobs we have ever had. Overall I would give Alex my highest recommendation

Description of Work
We were looking for a hardwood floor for our condo. Alex had what we wanted and at a price that beat everyone else. He was very very understanding as we had to delay installation several times.

Work Completed On 12/06/2013

09/07/2013

In real estate, you need a go-to person/company for flooring needs and Crown Flooring is mine. My needs and those of my clients vary on a case by case basis. CFC has always been able to meet and exceed my and my clients expectations.

Description of Work
Alex Torkam, Owner of Crown Flooring Center, is a gem. I am a local realtor and have used his services for over 10years for myself and refer him to all my clients when it comes to flooring needs. Carpet, Hardwood, Ceramic Tile. Alex is reliable and is great because he carries both high end and lower end products which enables me to provide my clients a wide range of options.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 09/07/2013

Carpet,Hardwood,Ceramic tile,Laminate,custom made area rugs All major bran Sales Install Repair

Epoxy flooring