Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup

Founded 1935 • With Angi since August 2005

3.9

No Extra Charge for Nights, Weekends and Holidays. Additional phone - (800) 768-6911, (954) 435-5853. Additional DBAs - Roto-Rooter Group Inc, Roto-Rooter. Additional email - rotorooter.callcenters@rrsc.com....

Premium Drainage & Erosion Solutions

If you're looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage and landscaping, but whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patios, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! Get in touch today for a consultation, and help us help you come up with the perfect drainage solution for your home or business!

VM Drainage & Erosion Solution LLC

VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions will solve your drainage or landscape problems. Now is the best time to take the first step, contact VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions about our practical and permanent drainage and erosion solutions. We are also experts in house cleaning, lawn/yard care, and tree service. We offer good prices for everyone and we are very flexible with what we do. We are proud to offer one of the best warranties in the Virginia, Maryland and Washington Area because our goal as a company is to perform the best quality work, we enjoy providing our customers with a trustworthy and transparent warranty that sets a high standard among other competitors and confidently represents the faith put in our work.

Offers by VM Drainage & Erosion Solution LLC on Angi
Maple Irrigation, LLC

We are a veteran owned business with over 16 years of experience. We specialize in lawn irrigation maintenance, as well as, outdoor low voltage lighting and drainage systems. We provide service to all irrigation systems and offer a variety of service options.

04/20/2017

Christina B.

The price of services with Roto Rooter is appalling. While plumbers typically charge $150/hr. for the first hour or portion thereof, I was quoted $485 to snake a tub drain, which took about 40 minutes from start to finish. Had I elected to have my clogged sink snaked too, the quoted rate was $700. I, therefore, declined to complete the job. Adding insult to injury, I was charged $27.89 in sales tax. Plumbing services aren't taxable in DC. Potential customers should also know that Roto Rooter gives four-hour service windows. I was told that my plumber would arrive between 8 and noon. Though mine was the first job of the day, the plumber arrived at 9:20. The six-month guarantee on the job is nice, but I could use another plumber three times in six months and still save money.

Description of Work
I had a slow-draining tub and sink in the same bathroom.

Category drain cleaning

02/28/2017

Marion C.

All in all it went well, the drain was unclogged, and the whole process took less than half an hour.

Description of Work
The drain in the basement backed up, I called Roto-Rooter and the plumber was at the house by that afternoon,

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

11/23/2015

Todd S.

Both jobs were completed successfully in about 90 minutes. Job estimates were little expensive but we did get a discount for my wife at home on permanent disability. Basement shower drain was handled first and as was unclogged. It had sediment and unexpected food. Next, he unclogged the kitchen drain in basement trap. Plumber pointed out how the long kitchen drain must be connected to same line behind bath wall. He pointed out how the kitchen line could be changed in the future to bypass the shower line and feed directly to larger sewer line in next room to eliminate the potential clogs. We also purchased a gallon of Pipe Shield for $56 to do monthly maintenance to keep lines clog free. Plumber cleaned up both areas nicely and was very professial. Nice job!

Description of Work
Unclog 2 drains: Basement shower drain and separate long kitchen drain in basement.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

11/16/2015

Brian L.

All went very well. The kitchen sink was not draining. I took apart the drain lines and P-Trap and there was no clog in that part of the line. I could not do any further work on my own. The drain line was clogged about 20 feet from the sink. The technician expertly unclogged the line using his power-snake. He cleaned up all minor trash and left the kitchen looking great. The technician showed me how all the drain lines are connected and where he inserted the snake would certainly clear the line. It worked. The technician spent about one hour from start and to the finish the job. We are happy.

Description of Work
He snaked a drain line from the kitchen sink on the second floor to the main drain in the basement at street level and unclogged a 2-inch PVC drain.

09/30/2015

Greg M.

Initially, the service started out extremely unsatisfactory because I was told I needed a $4,000 excavation which turned out to be false after it was done. It was determined that the excavation was actually not needed after digging up my pipes and finding the true cause of the problem. The only reason I am happy with the result is because of Ray. His professional attitude and true concern for our happiness made sure that we received the best of a bad situation and we were ultimately not charged for the unnecessary work. Normally, in a situation like this, I would not be a repeat customer but Ray is the only reason I am willing to be a repeat customer.

Description of Work
Inspected a clogged storm drain and replaced a pipe.

Category plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

09/01/2015

William S.

Johnie and his partner arrived in short order, diagnosed the problem, and replaced the section of pipe (which was in the wall/floor between the utility room, garage and basement.

Description of Work
Repair pin hole leak in hot water pipe.

07/18/2015

Tom S.

I called for my daughter who we live with on Saturday 7/12/15 late afternoon... They were very professional & knowledgeable. The serviceman arrived before noon the next am...A little late but acceptable...He was very polite & professional..He had the right pump with him & had it replaced within a few hours..He didn't make a mess & cleaned up after he was done...They don't charge any extra for emergency or weekend service...I was very satisfied with their service & I would use them again..Tom S for.Chelsea C. Stafford Va.

Description of Work
Replaced lift pump for septic system..Downstairs bathroom was rendered useless..

Category plumbing,septic tank,wells

05/27/2015

Theron J.

James was gracious and friendly and professional. He worked efficiently, and cleaned the area well after the work was done.

Description of Work
Snaked basement floor drain the main drain & floor drain vent .

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

05/12/2015

Diana or Bill J.

Naum arrived and assessed the problem. He fix the stopped drain and made sure our drains were working properly. He was very professional and pleasant. I would call roto-rooter again if I had a problem. I would also ask for Naum. There is one price no matter what time of the day or weekends. That is a big plus. I called another company and they would not come out until the next day, not a help. Roto-rooter keeps track of their staff and sends the next available person out, which is really good for their client. Roto-rooter is the one to call always.

Description of Work
Unclogged my kitchen drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

05/07/2015

Stuart E.

We were extremely pleased with the service. The prices were entirely reasonable and less than we expected for emergency service very late at night on the weekend. The technician was polite and efficient and the work looks professionally done. He explained everything that he needed to do before starting the work and there were no surprises. The emails and phone calls from Roto-Rooter keeping us apprised of the technician's arrival time were also reassuring and made the emergency situation less stressful. We had never used Roto-Rooter before, but would certainly use them again and recommend them to our friends and family.

Description of Work
We called Roto-Rooter late at night to fix multiple leaks under a new bathroom vanity cabinet and sink that had been installed in our house. This was a real emergency! The Roto-Rooter technician was able to immediately diagnose and correct all the problems (two leaky valves, an incorrect hookup of a pipe, and a damaged sink plunger mechanism). After working from 1:30 to 3:30 a.m. the gentleman returned promptly the next morning with a replacement for a part that had been damaged when the sink was installed. He made sure the bathroom was fully cleaned up before he left. In fact it was cleaner than before he arrived.

Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup

Founded 1935 • With Angi since August 2005

3.9

10404 Morias Ct

Manassas, VA 20110

Residential and commercial plumbing & drain cleaning including sewers and drains, faucets, sinks, toilets, showers & tubs, waterlines, pipe work, water heaters, septic tanks & video camera line inspection.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check