Olde Towne Auto Repair

Auto Inspections
Auto Tires
Auto Transmission
Auto Radiators

Welcome to our service center. At Olde Towne Auto Repair, we provide full maintenance and repair services for all vehicles. Our team has proudly serviced the Manassas area for over 25 years. We are proud to offer you "Peace of Mind" Warranty for service and repairs for 12 months or 12,000 miles. There is no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicle serviced by professionals. To provide you with the best service we can, you can visit the MyCar section of our website to see when your next service is due as well as your service history with us. Also, to make booking service more convenient, you can make an online appointment request. We look forward to serving you and proving that we understand the safety, affordability, and convenience that NAPA AutoCare can provide....

Capitol Hill Auto Service

Capitol Hill Auto Service is an award winning auto service company that provides a variety of services performed by ASE Certified Technicians

Precision Collision Center

Precision Collision Center, offering you a one stop shop for all your vehicles needs, from body work or complete restorations and auto mechanical repairs. We strive in giving you the best service and the best auto parts in the market and products, our certified body technicians and mechanics will give you a pleasant and flawless experience. We are officially Certified-Recognized by Ford, FCA - Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, GM, Kia, Subaru. We meets and exceeds the stric standarts and specifications for a numbers of Automobile Manufacturers. These Manufaturer Certification show that Precision Collision Center has the proper training, equipment, and other qualifications to properly repair your vehicle. Each Manufacture offers unique warranty agreement on repair through Precision Collision Center that you would not receive through non certified body shops. Precision Collision Center has Factory equipment and scanners OE scan tool ready to perform Relearns, Diagnostics, Calibration and programming. If your Vehicle is in an accident, your insurance company may suggest that you opt to replace a damaged part with an aftermarket part, a salvaged part, or another kind of part. The ideal wold be Replacing your damaged parts with OEM parts means you know you'll get a part that fits your vehicle and is designed to have the same safety and functionality as when it was brand new. They can be more expensive than aftermarket parts. If you have the option, you can afford an OEM part, and you're satisfied with (and want to match) the original standards of your vehicle, you can never go wrong with an OEM part. Precision Collision already has a long history of happy customers and we encourage you to try us out, simply get a repair estimate and compare our rates with others. Guaranteed "Satisfaction"

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

09/04/2017

No problems. In and out in about an hour.

Description of Work
Mount and balance new tires (bought from an online source) and dispose of old tires.

Category auto repair,car tires

03/27/2017

Took to Old Towne Auto Repair for troubleshoot and repair. 2 ignition coils had failed. I had them replaced on my 2002 Chevy Trailblazer 6 cyl. engine. The work was done very well and within the time frame and price estimated. Price was very fair and shop is very honest. I have been a customer here for 17 years. An excellent Auto Service and Repair shop.

Description of Work
ref: Chevrolet 2002 Trailblazer. Engine was running very ruff, barely running, stalling, bucking and loss of power. Definitely not safe to drive..

Category auto repair

09/26/2016

This place was great! I first called and got an estimate for the service, which can pretty tough everywhere else. Then when I asked about if they could do it today, the gentleman said they were booked solid today but still could slip me in in an hour! Arrived on the and the service was done within an hour. This place is great and I will definitely be going again.

Description of Work
Replaced driver side turn signal light

Category auto repair

03/04/2015

This is a family-owned business. I had called other shops for price comparisons and received a great quote from OTAR. Met and spoke with the owner, John. Easygoing guy and very friendly. I was able to drop off my car in the morning, and John gave me a ride back home (about 12 minutes away). Had my car finished in the afternoon. Excellent job. Excellent price.

Description of Work
Replaced front brakes, including resurfaced rotors, cleaned caliper guides, inspected hydraulics, and bled breaks as needed. Oil and filter change, including inspecting all belts, hoses, and fluid levels. Inspected tire condition and pressure.

Category auto repair,car tires

01/24/2015

I took my Subaru in due to a recurring check engine light. The appointment was very easy to schedule via their website. I had the light checked previously by a different shop and was told that the catalytic converter was shot, but I was unhappy with their service and prices. OTAR checked the light the same day, and promptly called me to let me know that they had indeed pulled a code for the cataly...

Description of Work
Replaced the catalytic converter on my 2008 Subaru Tribeca.

Category auto repair,car inspections

Auto maintenance and repair, electrical systems, engine, drivability diagnostics, exhaust, tune-ups, radiator, transmission, tire inspection, brakes, wheel alignment, emission and state inspections. We also perform all BG chemical services.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check