Nelson Dental Practice

Founded 1965 • With Angi since October 2008

A father and son general dentistry practice with a combined 65 years of eperience in taking care of the dental needs of the area citizens. One on one care where listening is as important as treatement. We strive to continue our education with over 50 hours of continueing education per year. Our philosophy is common sense dental care in a caring environment. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

GentleCare Dentistry

GentleCare Dentistry

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

12/07/2016

Awesome as usual! Dr. Nelson and his entire staff are always polite and make a trip to the dentist enjoyable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checkup and consultation.

11/29/2016

The process was quick and easy. Doctor Nelson is skilled at timely and good decision making. He decided to make me a new crown instead of installing the old one back one. Definitely, I must recommend strongly Nelson Dental Practice. Dr Nelson, and his administrative staff and dental technicians are awesome. They are friendly too and very easy going. I actually enjoy the drive to their office and m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-installation of a temporary tooth crown which fell off a few days prior to the appointment.

11/22/2016

Excellent! Dr Nelson has even more high tech imaging tools and mode making techniques that the practice had before. Even previously such as upon my previous visit, Nelson Dental has a lot of fascinating and advanced x-ray, optical, and other imaging tools. Dr Nelson does awesome work and he and his staff are very friendly and they put you at ease. Regarding crowning, it does not have to hurt any m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First stage crowing of two teeth.

11/20/2016

I have been going to Trey Nelson for many years and the staff is always top notch and courteous. My husband and family also go here and never complain about their experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This last time was a routine cleaning only.

11/02/2016

Beyond the fact that my jaw is hard as a rock and I made for a challenge, everything went exceptionally well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Follow up appointment to have stiches removed following tooth (2) extraction and implants (2) with the use of cadaver bone to support and build up the gum area

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

General dentistry including crowns, bridges, veneers, root canal therapy, laser soft tissue treatment, cleanings, periodontal therapy & TMJ therapy.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available