Duran Services LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2014

Family owned and operated. Our services include interior & exterior painting, gutter clean up, power washing, handyman services, electrical, plumbing, landscaping, small remodeling jobs, concrete patio & side walks, pavers, and masonry....

Herndon Service

Cost is determined by the job. Additional Email - info@herndonservice.com. Award wining.

Offers by Herndon Service on Angi
Hot H20 Powerwashing

Check out the article written about organic growth in the Loudoun Tribune on April 2018. It's about our company. We're fully licensed and insured.Our brand new hot water machine is state of the art and ready for any job.This, combined with my extensive knowledge in Eco friendly and caustic cleaning solutions, will remove all organic and non organic matter from most, if not all, exterior surfaces. Specifically, but not limited to, low pressure house washing, high pressure cleaning of decks/fences, driveways, walkways, asphalt and brick. The use of hot water up to 200 degrees and our knowledge of what cleaning agent to use at what time, ensures customer satisfaction and the best possible result combined with the least possible risk to your home and property. We are also available for commercial properties, fleet vehicles and construction equipment cleaning. Thank you for considering us.

Paint The DMV

During COVID-19 we are taking extra precautious for your health and safety in mind. Please call us for details today! Free estimates. Family run business with 15 years of experience in the painting industry. We do exterior, interior, power wash, decks, cabinets, and more.

Offers by Paint The DMV on Angi

09/02/2019

Betty G.

I have submitted a review under the power washing from the first time I hired Mr. Duran. I was so pleased with the work and professionalism he provided that I continued to hire him as things came up that needed to be done. He removed a wallpaper border and fixed the walls before he painted the room. The room looked great after his workman had completed. I then needed the exterior fireplace chimney power washed and the foundation power washed and painted. He worked on it on one of the hottest days of the year. Again, the finished product looked amazing. I also think he is very reasonable in his pricing. The homeowner association required that the cracks in the mailbox post be fixed as well as stained. I mention this to indicate that no job is too small for him. I would definitely hired him again and hope this review will persuade other Angie's List viewers to contact him.

Description of Work
I was selling my home and needed painting, power washing, and general handyman work done

Category handyman service,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

05/13/2019

Josh J.

This is an overdue review. I had a great experience with Duran Services. Omar was quick to respond to a request for an estimate and scheduling was convenient. I had a concern with power washing in the winter but he did it right away and went beyond by washing additional parts of the house. He and his crew also repainted the ceiling of an entire floor due to water stains and cracks. The work was great because it looks original. I couldn't tell that it was repainted from the original. They were careful to cover everything and did a great job of cleaning up afterwards. I would like to use Duran Services again.

Description of Work
Power wash stairs and house, ceiling repair and repaint, repair cracks in drywall, exterior/interior caulking

Category drywall,handyman service,pressure washing,interior painters

Thank you so much.

04/28/2019

Betty G.

I would definitely hire Mr. Duran again. Unfortunately for him, the workman he initially sent did not do the work. Mr. Duran came the very next day and did the work himself to correct the job they did not do. They partially did the work. The three items look amazing and I couldn't be happier with how the items look. He reduced his fee for the work since his workman did not do their job. I consider him a person who takes pride in his work and cares about the job being done.

Description of Work
power washing front porch, patio and trex deck

Category pressure washing

01/01/2019

Alberto M.

We are happy with the services and quality provided by Omar. We would hire him again.

Description of Work
several works: painting, re-tiling, toilet repair and lock repair.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,interior painters

10/27/2018

SANDY E.

Omar & team does a thorough job. Good communication. Would hire again

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning & minor roof repair

Category handyman service

10/05/2018

Catherine M.

Great! Two very large drywall holes created by leaks were repaired. One of them was a popcorn ceiling. Mr. Duran and an assistant repaired the ceilings to look like new, including construction, all prep, removal and replacement of fixtures and painting. The popcorn ceiling was replicated completely. They left the spaces spotless and beautiful. Omar has done work for me before. He has foreseen all the needs of the jobs he has done, handles problems with good judgment and leaves flawless work behind. I would probably trust anything to him.

Description of Work
Drywall repairs

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

06/07/2018

Holly B.

Omar and his assistant were always punctual, courteous, knowledgable and clearly experienced. He was very honest with what needed to be done and saved a lot of time and money by working with what I had and making it look nice and new, rather than a complete "gut job" in the bathroom as I was anticipating. All work went quickly and was done very well. I couldn't be happier with their services. As a bonus, they were very kind and courteous to my son and 3 barking dogs.

Description of Work
power washing, painting, re-screen porch and paint, bathroom remodel

Category handyman service,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

06/05/2018

Leslyn M.

Prompt response to request with excellent work and outcome.

Description of Work
Bath tub caulking

Category handyman service

05/21/2018

SANDY E.

Omar arrived on a Sunday to do requested work on his own which was appreciated.

Description of Work
minor roof repair

Category handyman service,roofing

05/12/2018

Robert H.

Omar was wonderful. Hands down he is the best person I have ever hired for home repairs. I needed the repairs done very quickly and he fit me into his schedule. He was punctual and professional. Omar went above and beyond to make sure everything was fixed! I really appreciated that he itemized the expenses for every task. The work was of the highest quality. I will use Duran Handyman Services for all my future repairs.

Description of Work
Stovetop installed, drywall repair, painting, hung two bathroom mirrors, and several other home maintenance items.

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Thank You so much.

Interior & Exterior Painting, Gutter Cleaning, Power Washing, Handyman Services, Electrical, Plumbing, Outdoor Landscaping, Small Remodeling, & Masonry.