BioMechanic Physical Therapy

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2009

The idea behind the name BioMechanic Physical Therapy has to do with the mechanics of how the body works. We believe that in order to solve a physical ailment, you must analyze why it happened, and correct the mechanical problem that created it. We have 6 manual therapists on staff. In addition to a Foot & Ankle specialist and a Spine Specialist we also treat the entire body. Please look through our therapists bio's to see our highly experienced staff. We have therapists who treat hands, shoulders, scoliosis, migraines, pre & post surgery and even pediatrics! We also have a hard-to-find method for treating back and neck pain (muscle energy technique) that is jaw-droppingly successful. ...

09/21/2020

The physical therapist, Aditi, was very professional in all aspects treating me for 6 weeks. I highly recommend her and BioMechanic. The treatment was successful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Strengthening muscles around knee

CATEGORY physical medicine

01/18/2015

Therapy for my Husband is ongoing and Biomecahnical is the BEST

11/08/2014

I've been going there for about four months. I'd go right back to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for my foot and it was all healed. Now, it's the shoulder.

06/10/2014

The staff is very knowledgeable and courteous. The environment is happy and the treatment is very effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Discovered Biomechanics through Angies list and found them very courteous and professional. They treated my son for pronated foot and provided a foot insert which works very well.

CATEGORY physical therapist

Thank you for your review! We are glad we were able to help.

04/25/2014

I have had the same therapist throughout, and she has been terrific. She is sensitive to nuances from week to week and adjusts what we do during the appointment as well as my exercise assignments so that I not only feel better in the short term, but continue improving over all week to week. The environment is relaxed, comfortable, and friendly; the staff is attentive and professional; and the appo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been previously (2012) to Biomechanic for a leg issue that, during treatment, was identified as the result of a foot/gait issue. Very satisfied. In early 2014 went back for work on several unrelated, newer issues, and have been going at least weekly since.

CATEGORY physical therapist

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your thorough review. We live to help!

Physical Therapy