Gold Standard Maintenance

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Belle Terre lane

Kents Store, VA 23084

Offering all listed services at this time

Please call for more details.
Handymen Project

Handymen Project

handyman
Epoxy garage floor and install blinds

Hi my name is Nate! I've been working in construction, repair and maintenance for over 5 years and I love what I do. I want to help you get your home or office all fixed up and shining like a new penny. I power wash, build/repair decks, replace windows, minor sidewall/roof repairs, appliance replacement, dump runs, form pouring, painting and furniture assembly/refurbishing. I'm happy to do it all and my attention to detail will show in every project. My low prices and service with a smile will make the project a great experience for both of us and will leave you happy and searching for the next job I can help with. ...

handyman (4)roofing (1)hauling (1)trash removal (1)

09/26/2021

Nate did a great job with our door frame which had rotted away and detached from the door and fixing the roof of our porch. He is very responsive, which I have had issues with when trying to hire help. Extremely reasonable price and he also fit us into his schedule very quickly. Really nice guy too. I would recommend him and will be contacting him again myself.

Description of Work
Door Frame and Siding Repair

Category handyman service,roofing

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

09/03/2021

Nate is amazing! Will keep using him for all services!

Description of Work
epoxy garage floor and install blinds

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

08/18/2021

Excellent work Grabed more than they should’ve price is right will definitely hire again

Description of Work
Dump run removal of trash

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

07/28/2021

I'll never need another handyman! Nate was the best, he showed up with a great attitude every time and didn't leave until we were completely happy with every little detail! Extremely skilled professional, the house looks amazing and we'll be hiring GSM for all of our future projects.

Description of Work
door replacement

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

07/28/2021

I contacted Gold Standard Maintenance in regards to the windows in my house. I was in need of new bathroom windows. Gold Standard Maintenance helped me find the exact windows I was looking for, and quickly installed them before the intended finish date. I am more than pleased and will contact them again for my next project.

Description of Work
window replacement

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

We offer power washing, window/door replacement, sidewall repair/installation, junk removal/cleanups, lawn care and irrigation replacement, painting, concrete pouring, deck repairs/staining, interior/exterior trim, removal or planting of shrubs/trees/plants, cobblestone driveway installing, sealing driveways, sealing foundations, insulation, furniture refinishing or assembly.