Lennis & Co

Founded 2020 •

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

Colina Renovations

09/17/2020

The work turned out well. It looks the same as it did when I bought the house - they patched everything up and got it back to what it was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repainted the entire interior of my home.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you for your response!

09/03/2020

I needed some help painting my apartment pre-quarantine times. Lennis did an great job and had it looking just like when I just moved in! He was also very respectful and professional. This part goes a long way with me when hiring people for in home services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Handymen

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

09/03/2020

Excellent customer service! Everyone was extremely professional and did an amazing job on painting a few rooms in my new home and providing maintenance services. I would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Handymen

09/02/2020

It was very professional and punctual. It was a high quality job. I would recommend them. They did not leave a mess. They made sure everything was done in a timely fashion. It was a neat job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did in home painting services

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you for the review!

09/01/2020

Lennis & Co repainted my entire house. They did a great job filling all the popped nail holes and were careful not to stain the light colored carpet in the bedrooms. They were easy to schedule and got the job done in a couple days. Would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you for the review!

We offer Interior Painting and Handyman services.

We currently do not offer exterior painting services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check