RIDGE DOG SHOP INC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2007

Pet Stores

We are a storefront pet grooming salon. We employ 7-9 groomers depending on season of year. We accept personal checks, cash, Visa, Discover and Master Card payment. We have a special coupon available on our website TheRidgeDogShop.com for first time customers....

03/27/2017

See above Over last year cuts are poor and inconsistent. One side of face longer than other side. Sometime long eyelashes trimmed other times not -- once one lash trimmed and other was not. Unpredictable. Disappointed as I had used them for years. Did bring issues up over the last year with no improvement noted.

Description of Work
Pet grooming. I have taken 2 dogs there over the course of several years. Price is fair anvd location good. Grooming is inconsistent; grooming our dog looks lopsided based on cut. Also, they sometimes cut way too short or barely trim him. This was not always the case or we would have changed groomers a long time ago.

08/26/2015

We are with the white German shepherd rescue and we took our foster dog there to get groom. He is a 6 yr old, 60 lbs underweight white GSD. He was stinky and smelled like the shelter. The front desk was very nice and she charged us foster price, which explains the low cost grooming price. The people who gave him a bath was nice and did a great job with his bath. They gave him a nice bandanna, he w...

Description of Work
Dog grooming

06/20/2015

I took my Lhasa here for the first time today to be groomed. Everyone was very friendly and seemed to genuinely care about the dogs. My dog didn't seem to mind being there and came out looking beautiful (even with bows and a bandana) and relaxed. I think we found our forever groomer!

Description of Work
Grooming

10/05/2014

Excellent job! Staff was professional and responsive to our pet's needs. We had had a horrible experience with another grooming facility earlier in the week so I was a little apprehensive. Staff set my mind at ease. They were very caring and compassionate. Will definitely be returning!

Description of Work
Grooming for toy poodle.

08/25/2014

They do an excellent job. I am always pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Bathed/groomed Bichon Frise

Category pet grooming

We offer dematting, bathing and clips for our canine friends. We also have a selection of dog clothing, collars and leashes available.

We do not offer pet boarding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover