Brand Home Inspections LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4841 Rosewell Dr.

Gloucester, VA 23061

I am a Virgnia Licensed Home Inspector and a Certified Home Inspector in the Inter National Association of Certified Home Inspectors. I have completed the American Home Inspectors Training Institute/Norfolk State University in class training course. I am a Certified Inspector of ASHI. I have completed the proctored National Home Inspector Exam by the Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors required for licensing by Virginia. I have over 30 years experience in the residential & commercial construction industries and have held a Virginia Class A Contractor’s License (2701 029590A) since 1986. I hold a Master Certification in Project Management through Villanova University and LEED AP through the Green Building Certification Institute. Additonal certifications: Home Air Check Professional by Prism Analytical Technologies, Indoor Air Quality 2 Certification by International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. Infrared Certification by InterNACHI. LEED AP. Building Performance Institute Certified Building Analyst Professional and Envelope Specialist. My Promise to you is to give you the best, unbiased inspection you can get for a fair price. I want to thank you in advance for the opportunity to earn your business. Additional Area Served- Norfolk, Portsmough, Suffolk, & Viginia Beach. Charles City County....

Resposiveness

home inspection (34)

07/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Brand performed a home inspection on a roughly 2500 square foot two story home with a crawl space. He spent a little over three hours performing the task. Mr. Brand was punctual, professional, knowledgeable, and very patient with someone inexperienced in the process. I am a very curious person and I enjoy learning new things along with understanding the process. Mr. Brand was very personable. We walked through together while he worked shooting the s***. He even provided a set of coveralls, dust mask and a flashlight as I accompanied him into the crawl space, which was entirely of my choosing. =) I was told through various sources that home inspections can run between 250 to 500 depending on inspector and the home size. Mr. Brand fell within these parameters. | |During the inspection he took photographs of the various high points he wanted to bring to my attention and then at the end he did a slide show on a laptop outlining briefly what he wanted to bring to my attention. I felt very comfortable proceeding forward with my decision to buy or not buy the house based upon this evaluation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2014

02/26/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2014

05/01/2013

completed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
completed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2013

07/30/2011

Excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent job - very thorough and complete

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2011

Inspections & Testing- Buyers, Sellers, Commercial, Home Maintenance, Construction Warranty, Mold, Water, Soot, Pools, & Spas, Independent Energy Audits

Lead, Asbestos. Mold Remediation