Make My Day Please

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2010

8242 Crackling Fire Drive

Gainesville, VA 20155

Make My Day Please is Licensed and Insured. We are family owned and operated. Catherine and Mike Blake provide services and are both trained in Pet CPR and Pet First Aid. Mike Blake is a PWC Police Officer and works with Catherine part time, Catherine is the owner and is available everyday for customer needs. We have excellent references, provide daily dog walks, cat sitting, dog sitting for vacations, long day, and weekend get aways. There is no charge for a meet and greet. We keep our fees very simple. Please check out our website for very easy pricing information. We service many clients in the Bristow, Gainesville, Manasassa and Haymarket areas. Included in our visit fees are mail pick up, plant watering, newspaper pick up, light changing, etc....

12/10/2018

Morgan K.

I LOVE Make My Day Please!! I have a rescue dog who is skittish around strangers and the petsitter came to my house to meet her and show her good things come like treats when she arrives. It only took her a few minutes to warm up which is fast. They understand each dog is different and are patient to get the dog to trust them or what ever the dog needs. My other dog and cat loves the Make My Day Please team as they have met several members. They send me texts with updates and a picture. So nice to know I can enjoy my vacation with my furbabies in such great hands! Have used this company the past 4 years and will definitely continue to hire them!!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

12/03/2018

Theresa N.

Excellent. All the animals were well cared for and happy. Received updates and pictures daily. I knew they were in good hands.

Description of Work
Pet visits with dog walking while out of town

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

01/26/2018

JW M.

The Make My Day Please team were phenomenal. They took care of our 2 horse and 3 dogs. We received notes and pictures each and every day. We could not have asked for better care of our 4-legged babies! We will hire them again without hesitation!!!!

Description of Work
Pet Setting and Care

05/26/2017

Chris G.

Make My Day Please…how appropriate for a service that does just that! Catherine and her team have been taking care of my boys for years now and their personal touch is extraordinary. I know when I am at work or away that my boys are in great hands, and Kay helps me leave the worry behind. I don’t know what I would do without them and would highly recommend MMDP! Love you guys!!!!

Description of Work
Dog walking and reptile care

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

04/10/2017

Mike & Rebecca E.

We have been with Make My Day Please, since late 2014. Kellie has been our dog walker and our two girls Cammi and Abby couldn't be happier. They look forward to Kellie's visits every day. MMDP has been very reliable and they truly care about our pets and their individual needs. We get pics, texts and daily notes about our girls. It is comforting to know that our girls are in the very best hands every day while we are at work. Catherine promised excellent personal care and that is exactly what we have had. We have been more than satisfied and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Dog Walking

Category dog walkers

08/14/2016

Stacey J.

The cat sitter came in twice a day and took great care of my cat! I have an older, high maintenance cat and the cat sitter even texted me every time she came in to give me peace of mind. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
I hired Make My Day Please for cat sitting while I was on vacation for a week.

02/06/2016

Melissa K.

The person assigned to my house always follows the instructions I leave and pays attention to detail while she is here. Always gives a written report left for me when I return. Even texts me once in a while during my absence to let me know all is well. Since we have established a regular relationship, the cats know her and do fine under her care. So glad I found them!

Description of Work
Caring for cats while I was away at a conference. This time it was just a three-day arrangement. I have used this company in the past for as long as two weeks.

11/23/2015

Steven B.

EXTREMELY professional company with great communication skills. Going away overseas for nine days and leaving our girls with a stranger had my wife and I very nervous but Julie managed to take away all our stress instantly the very first day and the remainder of our vacation by texting us daily updates. I will highly recommend Julie and Make My Day Please to all our friends and family and will most certainly use again in the future!!!

Description of Work
Took care of our two dogs while we were away on vacation and walked them regularly.

Category pet sitters

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us. Yes, Julie is wonderful. We have a great team and she is an integral part of it. We look forward to seeing Roxy and Lucy again soon. Happy Thanksgiving, Catherine Blake (Owner)

11/16/2015

JEANNE L.

The owner, Catherine has refunded my payment in a beryllium and manner. I can recommend this service wholeheartedly.

Description of Work
There was some initial confusion as to which areas the service covered. The problem has all been resolved by the owner.

06/30/2015

Tracie E.

Adopted two daschund brothers 2.5 years ago. Davey & Buster. Found taking two with us on weekly visits on hot summer days to our boat isn't as easy or relaxing as just one dog. Make My Day Please and Melissa put all my worries to rest. They accommodate any schedule including late night revisits for potty and a snack before bed. They are both happy and well taken care of when we get home. Friendly and dependable with affordable prices. Peace of mind...Priceless.

Description of Work
Visits 3-4 times per day for 10-20 minute potty breaks and play. includes breakfast, dinner and bedtime potty with snacks.

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Veterinarians
    Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard

Dog walking, cat caring, pet sitting, overnight options, medication administration, days, weekends, vacations, plant watering, mail pick up, lights changed, yard clean up

We do not kennel on site