SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2013

Family owned and operated. 18+ years of experience in the home improvement business. Customer satisfaction is our priority....

Jerrys Painting & Powerwashing

Jerry’s Painting & Power washing is family owned and operated. We offer professional services for painting, pressure washing, deck staining or sealing and rotten wood replacement. We strive to meet customers needs at 100% satisfaction. Please see our reviews for a better idea of the service we provide.

J,O brothers painting

Hello Welcome to are page, this business is a family owned business, we have been involved in painting and drywall since 2000, we are specialized in painting, drywall, interior, exterior, decks, power wash and ceramics. Are satisfaction is seeing are customers with a big smile in there face after are excellent work. You can contact us at 571-398-7573

Mr. Clean Quivera and Painting

Good quality exterior and interior painting, drywall repair, deck painting and cabinet painting.

04/02/2014

When he did the drywall and finished it the work was very sloppy. When I told him to come back and fix, he came back and it made no difference. In addition whan he laid my padding, it was done sloppily and had lumps ands bumps. He tried to say its because my carpet was old. I got a new estimate today because the carpeyt padding was so shoddy, I can no longer look at it. This new company pulled up ...

Description of Work
Carpet pad repair, drywall

Category flooring contractor

01/02/2014

We use him all of the time. He always does a great job. He is the first guy that I call. He is a hard worker and I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
They redid damaged flooring for us. This was on hardwood flooring.

Category hardwood floor

08/17/2013

We contacted Reico for design and materials and Bob Locke of Smart Home Improvements Williamsburg did the contracting, He managed his contractors well and explained his next days work plan with us each day

Description of Work
Rebuilt master bathroom

Category remodeling,home remodeling

04/10/2013

He did a beautiful job. To avoid covering vents he cut around them when installing base board. Created a baseboard specifically for this. He is worth every penny and I would have him back again and again.

Description of Work
He gutted and completely remodeled a bathroom and installed a window and a tub. Made a rectangular recessed section for a grab bar. He will do the other bathroom. He installed safety equipment and installed a safe room with a solid core door, dead bolt, and a safe. Put up crown molding throughout the house. Replaced a sink as well.

Category locksmith,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

We offer a variety of services for interior and exterior home needs.

Mayor plumbing and Mayor electrical installations.