Sandy's Appliances

Founded 1976 • With Angi since May 2013

"If We Don't Have It, We Can Find It" Since 1982 Sandy's Appliances has specialized in finding, and selling, the hard-to-get home appliance parts for washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, microwaves, dishwashers and other home appliances. Sandy's Appliances offers parts and advice for the do-it-yourselfer and also offers repair service for those who need help with their appliance. Accepting all credit cards including American Express and Discover, Sandy's Appliances is your one-stop shop for home appliance parts. Call us today for your appliance part needs!...

Golden Appliance Repair & Parts

Repair Appliances in your home or Sell you the parts for the Do it Yourself repairs. Take checks, Visa, Master Card, Amex or Cash

Appliance Geek Inc

Our main focus always been on providing the best service. Our Quality of Service has earned us Super Service Award 5 years in a row. We repair and service all major home appliances. We are a small Business. Serving Northern VA since 2004. Licensed, insured, experienced and certified. We give complete breakdown of estimate. (no hidden charges). We do not charge extra for weekends or holidays.

Offers by Appliance Geek Inc on Angi
All American Appliance Service Inc

All American Appliance Service *(703) 978-0631* has been doing business for over 25 years! We offer honest service at affordable prices! All technicians are factory trained and are continuously sent for factory training so we are up to date on the latest technology. All American Appliance Service has been Angie's List Super Service Award Winner for 12+ years! Give us a call today! *(703) 978-0631 or (540) 286-0634*. We provide service on all large appliances...including washers, dryers, stack washer/dryer units, dishwashers, garbage disposals, microwaves, wall ovens, ranges, refrigerators, ice makers (in refrigerators), cook tops, vent hoods, and freezers. We service all American made brands and more! Ask for details! 9 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through e-mail. Locally owned. Owner operated. Friendly office staff. Highly trained technicians. www.allamericanappl.com

07/12/2018

Frank was prompt, thorough, professional and extremely helpful. I am so appreciative of his help.

Description of Work
Leak in Diswasher

10/17/2016

Great. The part fit perfectly with no issues. The process was so much easier than ordering through the large competitors in the area.

Description of Work
I had to special order the heating element for my diswasher. I provided her with my model number and in a couple of days, I picked it up in the store. I would definitely reorder appliance parts with her again.

Category appliance repair

01/22/2016

Description of Work
Repaired stove.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

01/28/2015

Description of Work
I was impressed from the initial phone call requesting service all the way through the resolutuon. The one nit to pick was the Tech's refusal to remove his shoes inside my house.

07/08/2014

After an unsatisfactory visit from another company we called Sandy on the phone. She practically diagnosed the issue on the phone. Her repairman (Frank) came out quickly, pulled the cook top, found 2 bad switches. He had to order the parts, but in the meantime he disabled the bad switches, giving us the use of two good burners until he could get the parts. less than a week later he cam back with t...

Description of Work
Diagnosed an replaced shorted switches in a Jenn-Air cook top. Saved me over $1000 compared to replacement.

Category small appliance repair

Home appliance part sales and repair.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check