Roanoke Landscapes

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2010

Roanoke Landscapes is a family owned, customer oriented, full service, residential and commercial landscape company with 15 trained and committed employees of which we are very proud. When you call or email our office, you will be dealing with the primary owner, Mary Brannan, who will give you prompt and courteous service. Mary will deftly handle your query with a smile in her voice. She will schedule an appointment for you or handle your billing questions. Roanoke Landscapes could very well be the answer to your landscaping issues....

Time Savers Landscaping of Roanoke, Virginia is a full service lawn and Landscaping Company. We have been serving the Roanoke Area by providing beautiful and unique landscaping services. We offer year round comprehensive design, hardscaping, installation, snow removal, maintenance, and drainage services for your property. Time Savers Landscaping is committed to working with quality local nurseries and vendors for your project and we are proud to offer superior customer service. Don't trust just anyone to maintain and beautify your property! we are a fully licensed and insured professional company that prides ourselves on the quality of our work. Call today to schedule a FREE estimate! we look forward to working with you!

Here at E&J Tree Service, we offer great work at affordable rates! Please give us a call for all your tree service needs!

Hanna Tree Service provides tree trimming and tree removal services for residential and commercial customers. Hanna Tree Service strives to provide professional, safe, and unrivaled work.

10/24/2017

good. They were prompt and efficient.

Description of Work
reseeding the lawn and annual lawn service.

Category landscaping

07/03/2017

I put together a drawing with some specs of what I was looking for, contacted several companies from Angie's List and received quotes from 3 different companies. While all the companies where professional and conducted some sort of followup, Mark with Roanoke Landscapes was excellent in his followup calls or emails, remained patient and professional in our decision making process and was very thor...

Description of Work
Needed a renewal of flower/planter area in the front of new house. Previous ground cover was overgrown with weeds and border bricks had been knocked loose or sunk into ground. I thought I could tackle myself but quickly discovered I would need some help. I had done some prep work but needed a professional to install a border wall of some sort, put down new crushed brick and till / reseed area adjacent to lawn.

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Thank you for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed]. We are glad you are happy with the results. It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope to work with you again in the future. We are sorry for the scheduling hiccup from mother nature, thank you for understanding. -Randy and the Roanoke Landscapes Team

04/05/2017

He came out, walked my property, was knowledgeable of all my plants. Spent a good 30 minutes with me then told me I was about 12 minutes too far away for his normal work. Told me he'd have to charge me more for that 7 miles. I asked him to work up a quote and email it to me. I never heard a word from him again.

Description of Work
I needed a basic spring cleaning, pruning and mulch. Plus ongoing weekly maintenance.

Category landscaping

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I emailed the quote the very next day, March 5. I'm sorry if you did not receive it. we will send it out again. Randy-Roanoke Landscapes.

10/31/2016

This is the second time I used Roanoke Landscapes and all I can say that this outfit is Top Shelf. The crew is polite, on time and very VERY conscious of careful attention to detail. I had very large Juniper hedges removed where some of them were at least 10 feet tall and 8 feet wide or more. With stumps ground 6 inches below grade, the area looked bare. Roanoke Landscapes sent Mark over and he ga...

Description of Work
Back yard grading and laying of Sod

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

05/05/2016

Really looks good. This is the second time we have used them and we will continue to use them. Very professional, friendly, and prompt.?

Description of Work
cleaned out beds, weeded, applied weed retardent, and mulched to a big yard

Category lawn service,mulch

Design, Installation, & Maintenance Services, Retaining Walls, Concrete & Brick Pavers, Turf & Ornamental Beds, Water Features, Concrete Overlays, Patios, Walks, & Pool Decks, Aluminum Fencing, Natural Stone & Flagstone, Holiday Lighting, Irrigation

Irrigation services are sub-contracted through Rainmaker Irrigation