Subcomm Pools

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2012

2807 Middleboro Dr

Falls Church, VA 22042

Cost is determined by the job. Locally owned....

07/05/2016

Frank M.

Hristo did everything possible to get the job done. This particular June 2016 was filled with many rain days and made his schedule hectic. He kept me in the loop and was up front and honest about the delay noting vinyl liners must be installed in dry, sunny weather - none of which came for a few weeks. The job was handled quickly and professionally while his team made several visits to complete the job. During this time we got even more rain but the liner was installed by then and they finished all well within the timeframe. I write all this because Hristo kept me informed which I appreciated and which has earned him and his team my respect and gratitude. A job more than well done! Also, within budget :) Frank McGuire Gaithersburg, MD

Description of Work
Hristo and his team ordered and installed a new vinyl line pool at my home.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

04/27/2016

Dario C.

Description of Work
Gigantic pool overhaul to include removal of pre-existing deck, install new extended deck, new liner, new entry stairs, new light to include light relocation, new skimmer and skimmer line. | |Significant job. I am a Class A contractor in northern Virginia, so I tend to hold other contractors to standards that they may not be used to. I am outspoken, and will quickly bring up concerns that need attention. That being said, Subcomm was great! Between the office manager Hristo and the field manager MK, the communication was stellar. I am incredibly busy and don't always have time to talk, so email is easiest for me, and let me tell you, when I sent an email to Hristo, I had a response within 1 hour (usually in 15 mins!), this held true in the evenings and the weekends. Whenever there was, what I thought was a problem, they quickly answered with great explanation so I was aware of the processes. When there was an actual problem, their attitude was great, because it wasn't a problem to them. They would identify a solution, implement their solution, and call it a day, leaving me feeling very comfortable with them working for us. Any damaged created from the work, which is inevitable on a project of this scale, was handled quickly and efficiently. Over winter, our brand new pool deck cracked, yikes! MK came out, took a look, and said... "Sir, we have to replace the pool deck. Its under warranty, so your only inconvenience is we have to do more work." and they did, at no cost to me. Seeing those guys work hard for another 4 days to solve a problem that didn't cost me a dime more was great, they didn't cut corners because it was warranty, they did it right! We interviewed 6 pool contractors before landing on Subcomm, and it was my conversation with MK that gave me the warm fuzzies, he knows his stuff, and it shows. This project was just the beginning of our working relationship. Every single Subcomm employee was polite, hard working, and smiling the entire time! We have now contracted them to be our regular pool maintenance company for the year, and they will be for years to come!

07/17/2015

Leslie C.

This was the biggest house project I have had since I bought my house and so I spent a good deal of time researching and meeting with companies before I made my decision to go with Subcomm Pools. They gave me a detailed estimate and I understood what needed to be done and the total I would have to pay. I have an old pool that was built in the 1970s which needed a major overhaul. After reviewing and approving the contract Subcomm Pools were in the next day. They pretty much stripped it down to the foundation. They redid everything from the plaster, to the coping, to the tile, to the filter, to the concrete deck around the pool. They were patient with me when I changed my mind multiple times about the tile I wanted. The guys that did the work from start to finish were communicative, efficient, clean, timely and extremely professional. The time-frame for this project was not only met, but ahead of schedule. This was a very nice experience, I have dealt with shady contractors before, but these guys are the complete opposite, they stand by there work and product. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone that needed work done and I couldn't be more happy with the outcome.

06/01/2015

Angela X.

I have been impressed with Subcomm Pools since our first contact. After days of research trying to find a company that could help us with a potential leak, I decided to contact Subcomm Pools. What really distinguished them from all the other companies was their willingness to put their weekly service package prices on their website. As a fairly new pool owner, I had quickly noticed that most companies instead advertise that customers need to call for a quote or estimates. Even though I wasn?t currently looking to purchase routine services, I appreciated this direct and transparent approach. After I called and explained our problem to the Service Manager, Hristo, he gave me step-by-step instructions to follow so that I could narrow down the source of the leak myself without having to pay to send out a technician to do it. This really ended up saving us money because as it turned out, we did not have a leak. As a result of the positive, professional and courteous experience I had with Subcomm Pools up to this point, I decided to purchase their bi-weekly pool services. The teams they have sent out to service our pool have been no less impressive. They are all very competent, courteous, and always willing to answer any questions I have. I highly recommend Subcomm Pools?they truly demonstrate that they value great customer service.

Description of Work
Performed Bi-weekly Pool Services and troubleshot problems with equipment

07/21/2014

Daniel L.

They came and offered me a quote. They stuck to the quote. Payments: I liked that they wanted 1/2 up front and 1/2 at completion. That give me, the client, a bit of leverage if things didn't go as expected. The weather caused some delays, but they were, with few exceptions, there when they said they'd be. I would use them again. I do recommend their services.

Description of Work
They dug a portion of my pool deeper and replaced my vinyl liner.

12/19/2013

Stewart L.

They were very good. They were very professional and did a thorough job. They were very reasonably priced too.

Description of Work
I have used Subcomm Pools for pool service. They closed my pool.

06/28/2013

Janice B.

Great first start! Called to get estimate and said they could come out next day! Friendly estimator came out in time they told me they would be...good start! Estimated work to be done on vinyl liner and gave me estimate within an hour just as he said he would...I love promises kept! Explained some of the work to be done and made some suggestions...so far, really happy and hope insurance will be as happy with price as it was more realistic than the last few I've gotten...

Description of Work
So far just the estimate of work needed to be done to replace and fix surroundings of vinyl liner...within an hour after reviewing my pool I got an estimate! WOW, really quick! Had some questions via email, and again, WOW, really quick and responsive! So far I am happy with communication and prices...can't wait to see what's next!!

08/24/2012

Sharae G.

My pool couldnt even be called a pool at the time an estimate was provided. The previous owner of my home atempted to turn a liner pool into a concrete pool and use kitchen tiles along the wall. Needless to say the base of the pool cracked, broke and I could literally see dirt. The service manager at Subcomm pools communicated their concerns and the quoted price along with their plan of action. They communicated consistently and always kept me abreast of what was going on. They are very courteous and will go the extra mile to ensure I was satisfied. They took the time to answer any questions that I had. They also directed me to reading material that assisted with the maintenance of my pool. Very courteous staff and hard working. They were in the heat of the sun and still kept driving on. I would bring them a pitcher of water and ice everyday and they were very grateful.

Description of Work
The previous owner attempted to turn a liner pool into a concrete pool. The pool was "broken" for lackof better words. The foundation was cracked and big pieces were missing. Kitchen tiles were along the wall. Subcomm pools removed the kitchen tiles and repaired all the structural damage. They measured, oredered and relined the pool. They also identified that although my pump sounded like it was working it in fact had a broken piece and therefore was not working properly. I have hired them to maintain my pool Bi-Monthly

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

05/08/2012

Joseph J.

I found them via a Google search. The service manager answered the phone and understood the problem. They came out in just three days and were very professional.

Description of Work
We had an air leak on the suction side of our pool filter pump. The Subcomm Pools people did a careful, thorough leak search and found the leak at the pump seal. Other pool service companies had refused to deal with "a skimmer leak on a vinyl in-ground pool."

Arquipools

ARQUIPOOLS has been in business since 2010 and after more than a decade of experience and expertise, have decided to expand its services to the U.S. market. It’s our goal to provide the same level of expertise and customer service, specifically in the Northern VA area & Potomac, MD.

ASP - America's Swimming Pool Co Springfield VA

ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company of Northern Virginia is part of the nation’s largest swimming pool maintenance and repair company, wants to be your trusted pool professional. We maintain a strong dedication to our customers, which has helped us establish a reputation that is second to none in the swimming pool industry. Our success is firmly rooted in our founder’s belief that providing exceptional service is our number one priority, no matter the circumstance.

Offers by ASP - America's Swimming Pool Co Springfield VA on Angi
    Anthony & Sylvan Pools

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Serving pool owners for over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan brings experience, service and creativity to designing your backyard oasis. We understand how different our terrain can be, even within a fairly short distance. From your very first free, no-obligation consultation to closing your pool in the fall, our design consultants and pool experts work with you every step of the way. We also offer renovations and maintain your pool throughout the season with regular pool service and all of the pool chemicals, equipment and toys at our retail store. Contact an Anthony & Sylvan Design Consultant today, or visit us at our retail store for all of your pool supply needs. Also services the District of Columbia, Baltimore City and portions of Prince George's, Chesterfield, Jefferson, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, and Harford Counties.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential and commercial leak detection, coping and tiles, pool resurfacing, white coat, plaster, paint, deck coatings, caulking, renovations, plumbing, slides, waterfalls, heater, pool covers, pressure washing, chemical installation & repairing, pool closing, pool opening.