NOVA Vision Center

Founded 1955 • With Angi since September 2010

5653 Columbia Pike Ste 101

Falls Church, VA 22041

Our four doctor practice was founded over fifty years ago and has been involved in the local community since then including working with several charity organizations and public assistance organisations. Our office provides comprehensive family eye care and several areas of specialized eyecare. There are four doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abms.org...

11/02/2017

Mary Kay T.

Have been to see him twice and would recommend him to someone else in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I was unhappy with my former optometrist and so looked for a change. I really liked Dr. Dodge Perry. Very personable, very informative and very thorough.

Category eyeglass repair,optometrist

10/09/2017

Paul V.

Very thorough; took his time with me. Very professional.

Description of Work
Annual eye exam and prescription for lenses.

05/08/2017

Madelyn C.

He was very thorough and was the first person ever to suggest that a prism lens would be helpful. He took a lot of time in the appointment, which I appreciated.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Perry for an optometry appointment.

04/14/2016

Christine C.

My son has Autism & Down Syndrome and needed an eye exam. Dr. Perry was EXTREMELY patient, let my son take lots of breaks and took over an hour with us to make sure he got the best assessment possible. Christine in front was TERRIFIC helping to find a frame & fit the glasses appropriatly.

Description of Work
glasses for my son

Category ophthalmology,optometrist,pediatric optometrist

10/09/2015

Boyan I.

I called multiple times on Monday 10/05/15, navigated the voice-response system, and I could not get to anyone. Nobody to answer my call? I tried to schedule an appointment on Angie's list web site. Neither by phone or web was anyone responsive. I cannot believe a business can survive if they are so unprofessional.

Description of Work
I wanted to get a basic eye exam.

Category ophthalmology,optometrist

I am very sorry to hear this, I honestly don't know what could have happened. We did have a time where the phone system did cut out but I thought we had that completely taken care of. I would love the chance to fix this for you so if there is anything we can do at this point please let us know.

07/01/2015

NANCY R.

Dr. Rinearson is very knowledgable and thorough. She is a great communicator (something not all medical professionals are); her knowledge and upbeat style made me feel both comfortable and confident. I would go out of my way to use Dr. Rinearson's services again.

Description of Work
Routine eye examination and followup

12/29/2014

Brenda P.

They were expensive, but they were very good.

Description of Work
They gave me an eye exam and a prescription.

Category ophthalmology,optometrist

08/15/2014

I took my child for a developmental vision exam with Dr. Dodge Perry at Dr. Rinearson, Renner, Warren & Perry Optometrists. Dr. Perry is fantastic with kids, and very professional in his manner. He explained the exam to my child on his own level, respectfully, without a hint of condescension. He was very patient and thorough in explaining the exam and results with me, and it is clear that he values the input and observations of parents, and views them as true partners in health care. The front office staff is professional and efficient; I had no issues with billing or scheduling. The technician (who administered glaucoma and depth perception type tests) was also fantastic--great manner with kids, and thoroughly professional. All in all, an A+.

Description of Work
Developmental Eye Exam - 6 year old

Category pediatric optometrist

06/26/2014

COURTNEY B.

I had wonderful experience overall. Dr. Perry and his staff are friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Dr. Perry is a true professional. He clearly loves what he does and provided the most comprehensive, thoughtful optometry exam I have ever had. I knew something was different when I had my blood pressure taken at the start of the visit. I have a complicated eye history with previous injuries and surgeries; this was not a problem for Dr. Perry or his staff. My new contact lenses fit well and have not been as irritating as others have been. I will certainly return, and I'll likely take my kids here later if they ever need eye exams.

Description of Work
I needed updated vision exam for new contact lenses

06/13/2014

Marti M.

Major Bonus- there is parking! And it is FREE! The staff was very friendly. It located on Columbia Pike, right off of Hwy 7. So great location if you are in Arlington, Falls Church or Annandale.

Description of Work
My son had a minor eye injury and our pediatrician wanted a specialist to see it. We called this a.m. and they fit us in ASAP. We saw Dr. Perry who was very personable and helpful. We were very pleased and we be returning for other eye care needs.

Category ophthalmology,pediatric ophthalmologist

Eye Care - Optometry
    Eye Care - Ophthalmology
    Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry
    Eye Care - Pediatric Ophthalmology
    Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Eye Exams & Glasses. Ocular Health & Disease Management. Child Development Optometry. Contact Lenses & Post Trauma.