NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

Auto Transmission
Auto Tires

7477 Lee Hwy

Falls Church, VA 22042

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!...

06/12/2021

Joe provided good advice for issues with wear on the car. Had the opportunity to sell additional services but advised they weren’t needed yet. Great service and professionalism. Thanks Guys!

Description of Work
General car maintenance

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

03/19/2021

The work was all done to spec and extremely well as always. Been coming to Nova for 6-7 years and they are always fair and professional. They also communicate very well and explain their pricing which is always fair. I trust them.

Description of Work
Timing Belt, all brakes and front axle replacement

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/03/2021

Exceptional service from start to finish, kept me well informed of what they found that needed attention and the costs for repair. Solved a retractable running board problem that no one else was able to do. And at a VERY reasonable price. Previous repair to my 2007 Toyota Camry. Was equally happy with that experience as well. Incredibly nice as well.

Description of Work
Oil and filter, rear brake disc and pads, brake and power steering flush, tune up, alignment, running board repair

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/19/2021

Excellent! I have always found Nova to be professional, reliable, highly responsive, and great value for money. Used them to maintain 3 cars over 4 years. Couldn’t be more satisfied.

Description of Work
Service, lights, transmission and break flushed. Other

Category auto repair,transmission repair,car inspections

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

02/06/2021

Perfect. Will be taking all of my cars here.

Description of Work
Battery replacement

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

11/20/2020

This was a relatively small repair but these guys always go above and beyond. I drove in to their lot in the late afternoon with smoke coming out from under my hood. They had the problem diagnosed and fixed by 9:00 the next morning. They of course called about 45 minutes after I had dropped it off to let me know what the problem was and how much it would cost to fix it. Then when I picked it up it...

Description of Work
New heater valve

Category

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/14/2020

Car was very unresponsive when I had to tow it to the shop. Check engine light was on notifications to pull off the side of the road safely when I didn’t drive it yet. Very weird stuff going on. The mechanics took care of everything and were fast. Told me what I needed to do to prevent this from happening again. I only recommend people when I’m as satisfied at the level of service I bring to my cl...

Description of Work
Fixed check engine light. Oil change and inspection.

Category auto repair,car inspections

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

11/10/2020

Elmer took great care of me! Price was fair and work was great.

Description of Work
Oil change, plug tire

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/13/2020

NOVA provided a cost effective fix which was explained before and after the repair took place. Staff also gave some “what if” scenarios if the problem arises in the future and what I could do. I have never experienced sales pressure, and have always been treated in a respectful and friendly manner.

Description of Work
Turn signal electrical issue

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/13/2020

Fantastic and they gave me a great price!

Description of Work
Oil change and tire rotation

Category auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,car inspections

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

COMPLETE AUTO REPAIR SERVICE FOR ALL MAKES AND MODELS. WINTERIZATION and STATE INSPECTION TOO.

BODY WORK.