FAIRFAX ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 1945 • With Angi since September 2005

5818 Seminary Rd Ste D

Falls Church, VA 22041

Fairfax Animal Hospital has served our Falls Church, Annandale, Bailey's Crossroads, Arlington, Alexandria, and Shirlington community for over fifty years. The animal hospital is a full-service animal hospital whose mission is to provide the highest standard of veterinary care for pets. We provide top of the line care and personalized services at affordable prices. Fairfax Animal Hospital takes pride in treating all pets as one of our own....

10/09/2019

Gary H.

As always (40 years +), a great experience. All staff are caring, personable, efficient and responsive.

Description of Work
Cat's annual lab tests; pick up flea/tick preventive meds.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for the compliments! It's been a pleasure caring for your pets. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

12/19/2017

Scott M.

Always goes well - we take our dog there because he is a nervous dog and the folks treat him well. When we take him to other boarding places, he will not eat and he comes home sick. We've taken our dog there for 8+ years now.

Description of Work
Dog boarding

Category veterinarian,kennels

Thank you so much for the review! We love our clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve them and their 4-legged family members. Fairfax Animal Hospital strives to provide a low stress environment for our patients and appreciate your feedback. Glad to hear we're hitting the mark. Thank you for trusting us with Toby's care!

Cheryl W.

The first time I went there was with the original 2 cats I had in 1996. They have been in business for a long time and I have been going there for a long time.

Description of Work
I took the my other cat in for an annual checkup, shots and stuff.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your continued loyalty. We love our clients!

Cheryl W.

It was around $180 to have my cat put down. They took me in with no appointment. They gave her a nice finish. I used them the following week. The price was fair. I particularly like Dr. Goldfarb. He is excellent.

Description of Work
We used Fairfax Animal Hospital. I took the cats twice in January. I had a cat that was 17 years old and had to be put down.

Category veterinarian

We are so sorry for your loss. These are always difficult decisions but we are grateful that you gave us the opportunity to be a part of this process with you. We look forward to continuing to provide you great service with your future pet care needs.

Cheryl W.

I have one cat that is like a dog and is at my heels at all times and I have another one that is the don?t touch me kitty. I couldn?t get my grip on her to get her into a carrier to take her when I took the first one, so I had to make another appointment. Then I had to entice her into the bathroom and trap her.

Description of Work
I took the younger cat in for an annual checkup, shots and stuff.

03/20/2017

Helen G.

Great. Very caring and patient professionals.

Description of Work
Trimming both of my cats' nails, giving them their annual rabies shots, and anything else that I need to keep my babies healthy.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

Thank you so much for this review! Your comments are sincerely appreciated and we thank you for your business. Looking forward to serving you and the kitties in the near future.

03/13/2017

Ali C.

They provide quality services at competitive prices.

Description of Work
Veterinary services.

Category veterinarian

Thank you! This is precisely what we strive to do day in and day out. We love our clients and patients and look forward to serving you again soon.

04/28/2016

Amanda A.

Excellent. Dr. Erwin and Dr. Goldfarb always conduct an overall examination of my dog, ask many questions to assess state over overall health and health concerns. Able to diagnose correctly problems and prescribe treatment that yields desired results.

Description of Work
Update all annual shots. Examine, take samples / test and prescribe medications for a scratched cornea and ear infection.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for this review! So happy we were able to create such a positive outcome. -Fairfax Animal Hospital Care Team

08/03/2015

Susan W.

I don't use them anymore. I'm not sure why they were using me for reference since that seems what they are doing. I don't have any problems with them. They are kind of a chain.

Description of Work
Veterinarians. Animal Grooming. She was there for her spa day.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

08/03/2015

Saven W.

They were nice to my dog and treated her respectfully.

Description of Work
Annual exam and shots.

Category veterinarian

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and the awesome rating! We look forward to seeing you both soon. Don't hesitate to call us for anything you may need.
    Veterinarians
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Animal Grooming

Fairfax Animal Hospital offers a wide range of veterinary services for dogs and cats in Falls Church and surrounding areas. These include: Pet wellness and vaccination programs to prevent illnesses Animal medical services for diagnosing and treating health conditions Pet surgery including spay and neuter Pet dental cleanings and treatment to avoid serious dental diseases Boarding and Grooming