Westfields Dental

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2012

From the moment you enter you will realize we are practicing a different kind of dentistry here. a highly personal office that puts our patients first. Appointments are easy to make, parking is plentiful and our staff works hard to aid you in understanding your insurance benefits. Dentistry is changing and our office reflects this. New techniques, materials and equipment are making dental visits easier than ever before. Our patients are getting better looking, longer lasting restorations without the pain and discomfort of years past....

Virginia Dental Solutions

Virginia Dental Solutions

Whether you are one of our longtime patients, or you are new to the community and are looking for a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will take a few minutes to read the information presented here. One of the goals of this site is to provide our patients with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. You will also find an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. For over 30 years, our practice has provided the highest quality dental care by placing the needs of the patients above all else. We care for the entire family, providing a wide range of services: including, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. As licensed dentists in Reston and Ashburn, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take pride in providing a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, alleviate the stress associated with their dental visits. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Loudoun counties, and we offer some evening and Saturday hours. We invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.

09/12/2017

03/02/2016

Staff are friendly and considerate of my time.  Dr. Papp was great and my first interaction with Dr. Jarrell was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Westfields Dental performs routine dental care for me and my wife.

06/16/2015

Super thorough. Quick and painless. Very nice facility with dual TV's... One when you're upright and one when you're tilted back. Dental hygienist was friendly. Dentist was friendly also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental cleaning

03/17/2015

02/13/2015

It?s easy to schedule an appointment.  His hygienist does a really good job cleaning my teeth.  Both Dr. Papp and the other dentist in his practice do a good job in their x-rays, examinations and telling what I should and should not do with my teeth.    They get me in within five minutes.  I have no issues with their billing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist for five years is Dr. Richard Papp at Westfields Dental.  I just use them for general dentistry like cleaning and examinations.

CATEGORY dentists

General, pediatric, periodontal, Invisalign, Veneer, & root canals.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available