Noballoy Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2014

13336 Jasper Ct

Fairfax, VA 22033

With over 17 years experience field. We are specialists on concrete protective and decorative coatings....

12/14/2017

Chris P.

The garage floor looks great! It's a 2-car garage, 21'D x 19'W, and took 3 days to complete, and another 2 days to completely dry. I hired Monsoor in December, and I expected the work to be done shortly afterward. After e-mailing back and forth for a couple of months, it wasn't until April that I was informed that there was a risk of the epoxy not curing correctly if the substrate was too cold. Once I knew this, I was fine delaying until the weather warmed up. Monsoor is very pleasant to deal with, and very professional is all his work.

Description of Work
Garage Floor Epoxy, Two Coats of Polyurethane

Category epoxy flooring

Thank you very much. It was my pleasure to work with such great persons

07/04/2017

Christopher L.

Nobally, Inc was excellent to work with. The owner, Mansoor Maghouli, is extremely patient in educating customers on the benefits and costs of different types of applications. He is fair in pricing, very accommodating of schedule constraints, highly conscientious, and thorough. I appreciated his sharing with me various vendor products and color options to choose from to best achieve the look I was wanted for ultimately finishing this area. I intend to contract him for two or more other jobs at my home.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor coating in my home basement storage and utility area (500 square feet)

Category epoxy flooring

Thank you. It was my pleasure to work with you and will be at your service for other jobs you have in your house.

06/07/2017

Rebecca H.

The weather was a real problem that of course, Mansoor could not control. He was good about staying in touch with when he might be able to come and texted me regularly so I knew he hadn't forgotten. The actual work that he did was acceptable. I think the fact that he estimated the work based solely on photos that I sent was to his disadvantage. He wasn't expecting it to be what it ended up being, and I don't think he was prepared with the right equipment. He also was unable to do what he originally proposed to keep the beach pebbles in place, so he opted not to do that part of the project. To be clear, he did a good job and worked hard. I found him to be polite and intelligent and have no complaints in that regard. But, I feel that it could have gone better and yielded a better result had he come to see it first.

Description of Work
Needed a concrete patio refinished and sealed. Also needed Mexican beach pebbles to be affixed in alleys between the slabs.

Category concrete repair

Thank you very much for the review. As you explained I was not expecting the big size pebbles because the process was to fix the pebbles by epoxy in place and due to the size of them I recommended to do it by concrete and asked you to hire someone else for this part of project because I thought that way you will pay less than what you had to pay to me. However I am happy that you would like the whole job done.

03/16/2017

Ronald M.

Mansoor was great to work with, very professional, very responsive. He worked very hard to provide a floor that looked good and that I was happy with. We ran into some technical difficulties early into the project and Mansoor was relentless in his search for an answer to the problem and to resolve the issues. He worked around my crazy schedules and responded immediately whenever I has any questions. Did a great job and I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor coating on storage room floor in basement.

Category epoxy flooring

Thanks so much for your business.

03/11/2017

Mary Carol S.

Mr. Maghouli was a pleasure to work with. He provided many options to protect and beautify our concrete. Many painters were willing to do the work, but Noballoy Inc. clearly specializes in concrete and since epoxy coatings are expensive we wanted a contractor with experience with epoxy coatings. Mr. Maghouli gave us a number of color choices and we were able to look at samples of the actual paint chips that would be used. We are pleased the with final result. All the work was expertly done and the garage and basement look terrific. We also felt the price for the work done was reasonable.

Description of Work
We had decorative epoxy coatings applied in our 3 car garage and in the basement.

Category epoxy flooring

Thank you. It was pleasure to work with you.

10/06/2016

Mike B.

I'm also busy and the entire transaction was done by email. Mansoor was very responsive, worked with my schedule, and was here and made the job just go. Just for a note, it rained the original scheduled day (Thurs/Friday) and had to postpone ... however, he arrived on Monday/Tueday and finished on time. Bottom line, I love the work, it is gorgeous, and I am very pleased. The best thing for me is getting a quality job (I think I did), not having to hassle with phone calls and irritation (Mansoor kept constant contact by text/email (which I liked), and I especially liked that he let me know when the job was done to ensure I was there to close the door (he was more concerned about an open garage door than I was ... which was great). I think if you look around, even on Angie's ... you can estimate prices and you will find that NoBalloy is either the best ... and certainly competitive. I would not have second thoughts about doing business with this company.

Description of Work
I looked through the web sites to have an epoxy floor installed to find a reputable company as well as focus on the best price. I have a very large garage (about 800 sq feet). I contacted Mansoor and received a quote for well under $5/sq foot .... which I could not put almost any other kind of durable coating or tile on the floor to match. I am very happy.

09/16/2016

Pam G.

We couldn't be better pleased with the work or the workman. Mansoor was quick to respond to our call and very informative about the service, process and decorating choices. Also, he worked his schedule around our need to have the garage finished by a certain date. He charged half up front and never tried to quibble with us about the price. His follow-through was exemplary. He was prompt, and he did exactly what he had described to us, working tirelessly on one of the hottest days of the year. The process takes two days of his labor and two days to dry. We are very happy with the results and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
New Garage Floor

Category flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

Thank you so much.

09/15/2016

Allan R.

Outstanding. His work was done as scheduled over three days and made a vast improvement in appearance.

Description of Work
Epoxy Coated two-car garage floor. The biggest hang-up was my getting the garage cleared for him, but it was a welcome opportunity to sort through decades of collected stuff and now to create a new organized layout.

Category epoxy flooring

Thank you for your business.

08/24/2016

Alex C.

Mansoor Maghouli did an outstanding job! He worked hard to get the concrete slab just right so it would take the epoxy coating and the outcome would be perfect. Old school work ethic. Takes pride in his work. A great value for the money. $1250 for a single car garage with little preparation. $1500 if a lot of preparation is required.

Description of Work
I had my single car garage floor coated with epoxy and sealed It required some prep work, as the slab had old paint and old tile.

Category epoxy flooring

Thanks a lot for your business and your review.

08/21/2016

John & Barbara H.

Mansoor made early email contact and we had $399 deposit on the job through Angie's List. He called and set the date to begin on August 16. He arrived right on time and worked for three days to complete the job. We were very pleased with his work. He consulted with us concerning colors and surface finish. It was an excellent job.

Description of Work
Resurface our garage floor.

Category epoxy flooring

It was my pleasure and I am happy you like the new floor.

Mottern Masonry Design

Mottern Masonry Design is a Northern Virginia company with 20+ years of experience in the Masonry field. A benchmark in the masonry field, Mottern Masonry Design and all its employees strive to provide you with outstanding craftsmanship & durability, innovative ideas, exceptional customer service, and a beautiful end product. We specialize in creating custom walkways, stone & brick stoops, patios, fireplace profiles, chimney caps, and repairs of all sizes. We combine the ideas of our potential customers with our experience and expertise to create unique results that are a step above our competition. Award winning.

California Concrete

At California Concrete, our goal is to do it once and do it right. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional client experience from beginning through completion. California Concrete creates beautiful outdoor environments throughout Maryland and Virginia. We design exceptional exterior living spaces. We provide all concrete services: stamped brushed, exposed aggregate, flagstone, artificial turf, pavers and much more. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Taylor Made Paving

TaylorMade Paving is a Fredericksburg paving company that provides complete commercial, industrial and residential asphalt paving services for asphalt installation, replacement, asphalt overlays, repair, sealcoating and maintenance. For over 35 years, TaylorMade Paving has handled the paving requirements of Fredericksburg and surrounding counties. We specialize in all phases of asphalt installation, with the most modern machinery and technology available, to ensure top notch quality, including new construction, removal and replacement, asphalt overlays, Sealcoating Striping and general maintenance, extensions and major or minor repairs for parking lots, commercial, industrial establishments, or residential homes. TaylorMade Paving offers complete and accredited paving services for projects both large and small. We are your complete asphalt specialists, family owned and operated.

Offers by Taylor Made Paving on Angi
    Virginia
    Grade A Building
    03/31/2018
    Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal Available

Epoxy flooring, concrete - stamped & decorative Residential, Commercial and Industrial