Hearing Solutions of Fairfax

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2012

Ear Nose & Throat - Hearing Aids
Ear Nose & Throat - Hearing Tests/Audiology

Ample parking, annual Lunch and Learn, free hearing test, and free hearing aid cleaning....

Dr. Leslie Lesner & Dr. Holauchock Doctors of Audiology. At Lesner Hearing Center we pride ourselves in our personalized attention to your hearing issues. From the point of your first call, you will be treated with great care! Our goals are to learn how you might be struggling with hearing problems and to team with you to solve those problems enhancing your quality of life. At Lesner Hearing Center, we get to know you. We take a detailed case history and then complete a hearing evaluation. With the information you give us and the test results, we will recommend a treatment plan for your hearing problems that makes sense to you. Whether it is hearing aids or counseling on better hearing strategies, assistive listening devices, wireless phone or TV links, we will meet you where you are with the best quality devices and service. It's all about the follow-up care. That's where we make the biggest difference in patient satisfaction! State of VA Audiology license #2201000627 Stae of VA Hearing Aid Dispenser's License #2101001210

10/18/2015

Vivian performed a very thorough hearing test that showed I had hearing loss in the mid to high frequencies. I then started a free 30 day trial period wearing the LYRIC and I could clearly hear again. I then also had a free 30 day trial period wearing a traditional hearing aide made by STARKEY that is also out of sight but required battery changes every four days. I chose to go with the LYRIC and ...

Description of Work
I had difficulty hearing people speak on radio, television and in groups or crowds BUT I resisted having hearing aides hanging on my ears and having to frequently change batteries. I saw a Washington Post advertisement for the LYRIC hearing aide that is inserted out of sight deeply in the ear canal and remains for up to 3 months with no battery changes. I immediately called Hearing Solutions of Fairfax and made an appointment with Nancy to see Vivian the Audiologist.

Category audiology,hearing aids

07/01/2015

Description of Work
Hearing Solutions gave me a hearing test and adjusted my current hearing aids. Anna was very knowledgeable and passionate about helping people get the most out of their hearing aids, I will definitely return to Hearing Solutions when it's time to upgrade my hearing aids and when my insurance will subsidize my upgrade. Thanks Anna.

05/06/2014

I was impressed from the start with the professionalism and thoroughness of the whole process. A definite improvement to my hearing.

Description of Work
1. Thorough hearing test. 2. Extensive discussion on types of hearing aids. 3. Fitting with recommended aids. 4. Three followup meetings for adjustments.

04/21/2014

Appointment on time. Hearing test completed and very professional including detailed explanation of results. Hearing aid recommened was Starkey brand but I considered the cost to be unreasonable. Requested alternatives but no alternatives were provided - and quot;they are all the same priceand quot;. Hard to believe. Contacted another firm and purchased the exact same Starkey model for $1900 less....

Description of Work
Hearing evaluation and hearing aid recommendations.

Category audiology

01/29/2014

Vivian is a topnotch hearing aid specialist and even though I am a very picky customer, worked with cheerfully until I found a pair of hearing aids I liked, and then spent several visits with me getting the settings just right for my lifestyle. All without spending a penny, until I was fully satisfied. I highly recommend them

Description of Work
I first went to them almost 2 months ago and have tried 3 different types/styles of hearing aids.

Category hearing aids

We offer free hearing tests, free consultations, free Caption Phones, free 30-to-60 day trial period on hearing aids including LYRIC which is 100%invisible and worn 24 hrs a day including showering and swimming and sleeping with the aids upto 4 months and it is replaced. We also offer the latest technology from the top 5 leading hearing aid technology.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available