Brake Masters Mobile Service

Founded 1987 • With Angi since January 2010

Auto Service

Brake Masters are "The Brake Experts That Make House Calls"! We are the ORIGINAL Mobile Brake Repair Service. Brake Masters has provided On-The-Spot Brake Repair since 1987. Brake Masters will dispatch a fully equipped van right to your home or office (at no extra charge) and make the necessary repairs On-The-Spot! So call Steve today at (703) 385-3453 for your FREE ON-SITE Estimate. We look forward to saving you Time and Money!...

Precision Collision Center

Precision Collision Center, offering you a one stop shop for all your vehicles needs, from body work or complete restorations and auto mechanical repairs. We strive in giving you the best service and the best auto parts in the market and products, our certified body technicians and mechanics will give you a pleasant and flawless experience. We are officially Certified-Recognized by Ford, FCA - Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, GM, Kia, Subaru. We meets and exceeds the stric standarts and specifications for a numbers of Automobile Manufacturers. These Manufaturer Certification show that Precision Collision Center has the proper training, equipment, and other qualifications to properly repair your vehicle. Each Manufacture offers unique warranty agreement on repair through Precision Collision Center that you would not receive through non certified body shops. Precision Collision Center has Factory equipment and scanners OE scan tool ready to perform Relearns, Diagnostics, Calibration and programming. If your Vehicle is in an accident, your insurance company may suggest that you opt to replace a damaged part with an aftermarket part, a salvaged part, or another kind of part. The ideal wold be Replacing your damaged parts with OEM parts means you know you'll get a part that fits your vehicle and is designed to have the same safety and functionality as when it was brand new. They can be more expensive than aftermarket parts. If you have the option, you can afford an OEM part, and you're satisfied with (and want to match) the original standards of your vehicle, you can never go wrong with an OEM part. Precision Collision already has a long history of happy customers and we encourage you to try us out, simply get a repair estimate and compare our rates with others. Guaranteed "Satisfaction"

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

Yates Automotive Inc

Washington Business Journal's 2017 Family-Owned Business Award. All auto repairs and services are performed by our trained technicians with careful attention to detail. Visit our site to request a quote or an appointment online.

11/10/2015

Steve from Brake Masters was great. He replaced my front and rear brake pads on my Toyota Sienna with genuine OEM parts. He is extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He was prompt and came out the same day that I called. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced front and rear brake pads on Toyota Sienna.

05/19/2015

Steve was very personable, professional and responsive. Provided estimate prior to arrival. Gave great advice regarding prior issue with other mobile service. Replaced all brake pads with OEM. Was on time and quick with work needed. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Communicated with Steve about issues with another mobile brake service and lack of response with problems prior to warranty. He was very helpful and set up appointment that worked with my schedule. Agreed to look at brakes and take action to replace as needed.

03/04/2015

This service is AWESOME! Steve was very responsive and answered all my questions. His price and lower than 2 of the quotes I received. He was able to schedule my appointment the day after my call and at a time that was convenient for me. He came on a Saturday, while it was snowing and worked in my driveway to replace my brakes and rotors. He only uses OEM parts. He was very friendly and profession...

Description of Work
Replaced rear brakes and rotors.

02/04/2015

Gotta say Steve and Brake Masters - AWESOME!! Called in the morning and he was out by noon to the house and done by 12:45. They use only the primo product and none of that knock off stuff that most of the chain service companies use. At a better price! I will never sit in another service lounge for brakes again. I can't say enough good things - AAAAAAplus .

Description of Work
Lexus LS430 front rotors and pads

09/01/2014

I had never been happy with the brake pads that came on my 2010 Acura RDX so when the time came to replace them, I did not want to have Acura replace them with the same pads. I saw the reviews on Brake Masters and decided to give them a call. I called them on Thursday afternoon and Steve answered. I explained the issues I had with the Acura pads and he assured me that he could take care of my issu...

Description of Work
Replaced all 4 brake pads on my Acura RDX

Category auto repair

Brake Masters pioneered the concept of Mobile Brake Repair back in 1987 (28 years ago). Since then, Brake Masters "On-The Spot" concept has provided it's Northern VA neighbors with a great alternative to high-priced Dealerships and low quality Tire & Muffler chains. We are the ORIGINAL Mobile Brake Repair Company! So call Steve (the owner) today at (703) 385-3453 and see why "Washingtonian Magazine" rated Brake Masters as the BEST "On-the Spot" Brake Repair Service in Northern VA!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal