4-SEASON CONTRACTOR

With Angi since November 2006

Restore Build

Full Service building-remodeling and home services contractor. Decks-Siding-Roofing/Gutters-Windows/Doors - Pavilions and more. In business for over 25 years. We take pride in our work and value our customers satisfaction!

Peak Roofing Contractors Inc

30 employees. Family owned & operated. Pricing determined on a per job basis. No Travel charges. No Service fees. Fully licensed and insured. Accept all major credit cards. Senior citizen and Military discount of $25 Additional Email address - dawn@peakroofingcontractors.com, info@peakroofingcontractors.com. Additional Contact name - Luther Riggleman. Award winning.

Nu Look Home Design Inc.

We Make Roofing Easy. The hardest part of completing a home improvement project is the time, effort, and stress of finding a company you can trust. At Nu Look Home Design, we understand and make the process as transparent and easy for you as possible. We are a home improvement company, not a contractor. Roofing contractors come and go, a roofing company like Nu Look is here for the long haul. Our roots run deep in our local communities across Maryland, Northern Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. We ensure that every customer receives the same excellent service and craftsmanship with our 13-step production process. You'll work with a team that is detail-oriented, responsive, and accountable. Here at Nu Look, quality is non-negotiable. We stand by our work with a lifetime guarantee—whether it's for a roof replacement, solar, new siding, gutter, doors, or replacement windows. Better Business Bureau A+ Rated. 94% Satisfaction Rate. Over 40,000 Happy Customers. Lifetime Warranty.

07/22/2018

I hired Jay to repair and repaint a section of damaged drywall in the garage. His price point was very good, and he arrived on time. He completed the job in about two hours, and the new coat of paint looks good. He and his assistant cleaned up well and left no paint spots or debris on the floor of my garage, although there is a curious scratch in the drywall that I don't remember being there befor...

Description of Work
Drywall Repair & Repainting

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

06/29/2018

While Jay was able to schedule the work quickly and arrived on time, his work was TERRIBLE. He gave us a quote to paint the exterior trim on our house, however failed to tell us the wood should probably be replaced PRIOR to painting. Instead of being honest and telling us there was no point in painting rotten wood, he slapped a coat of paint on it and demanded he be paid. So basically we are out $...

Description of Work
Exterior Trim Painted

Category handyman service,house painters

06/04/2014

It is a great experience. Their contractor is courteous, very professional and very timely. I'm very very happy with that. They are very honest not like other contractors and they are accurate.

Description of Work
I used 4-Season Contractor for the remodeling of interior, floors, bathroom and kitchen painting.

03/26/2014

I have used Jay's service multiple time. This one was to clean gutters, which had not been done for years. Jay came on time, cleaned the gutters thoroughly and did some minor repair.

Description of Work
clean gutter

12/21/2012

I also referred Jay to a friend in Sterling. He was happy with Jay’s work as well. One thing I like Jay is he would not take the job if he did not feel comfortable, unlike some handymen who can promise you anything. Happy Holidays!

Description of Work
I had a TH in Manassas leaking in rainy days. Found a few handymen from Angie’s list. Most of them came and had a quick peek and asked money for a real diagnose. Jay from 4- Season came with his ladder and climbed to the roof right away and quoted me a reasonable price for fixing. He finished the work in about 3 hours and two months passed by, so far so good.