Community Garage

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2011

Auto Service
Auto Inspections
Auto Towing

Family owned and operated for over 42 years....

12/06/2016

On time excellent service

Description of Work
Inspection

11/10/2015

10/08/2013

They have always been very upfront and honest with information and costs, and very patient with my many, many questions. I like that it's close enough to downtown Crozet, so we can go have lunch and a walk around if what they're doing takes awhile. I like that it's family-owned and down-to-earth. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
We have been taking our new 'used' car there since we bought in out-of-state in May. We've driven the car a lot over the past few months and had to have three oil changes, two tire rotations, the mandatory safety inspection, an initial tune-up, and service to unstick the emergency brake cable.

02/25/2013

I called them on the day it happened. Owner came to my house and viewed the damage, estimated cost. He then went back to his shop and called me for the price to fix it. The car was fixed, I believe, by the VERY NEXT DAY!

Description of Work
Replace L.L. Control Arm, balance tire, rotate front to rear and inspection.

11/13/2012

My son's car died and we rolled it to the Community Garage on a Sunday. They checked it out the next day, gave us an estimate (distributor), and fixed it promptly when I told them to go ahead. No problems since then.

Description of Work
Replaced distributor on 1997 Honda Civic

Category auto repair

We offer complete auto repairs both foreign and domestic , 24 hour towing, ,Va. State Inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard