Michael R Hanley DDS

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2008

13295 Rivers Bend Blvd

Chester, VA 23836

There is 1 doctor at this site with 3 hygienists. We accept all insurances and are contracted with Anthem, Delta, and United Concordia. We are contracted with Care Credit to offer interest free payment plans. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/29/2015

AMELIA B.

Description of Work
Lots of rules, go for eval even before a cleaning, each treatment done separately on separate visits...more billing to submit. |Also collected "my portion" $94.00..before submitting. Then I had to wait a month to get my money back.

10/28/2014

LUTHER R.

They are fabulous. My whole family goes to them. We have been patients with them for at least 6 years now. The staff is outstanding and we are very happy with them. They will contact you back right away and they are great people. You feel like you are being seen by extended family.

Description of Work
It was a checkup and cleaning.

08/13/2014

I like everything about him. I have no problem with Dr. Hanley. He is very professional, and he is just a great guy. He is a good dentist. He is just very competent. The office environment is good. The staff friendliness is very good. With regard to bedside manner, he is awesome. I have nothing bad to say. His communication is good. I will continue to use him in the future. After fifteen years, I'm not going anywhere else.

Description of Work
Both my husband and I use Dr. Hanley as our dentist. We have been using him for fifteen years. We go every six months.

07/21/2014

Merrilea G.

Everyone at Dr,. Hanley's office is awesome. They treat you like long lost friends. We have been very pleased with their care and their follow up. We love our new dentist!

Description of Work
We had recently moved and needed a new dentist. We got Dr. Hanley's information from Angies List and gave them a call. From our first call, the staff at Dr. Hanley's office was very friendly and helped us decide to choose them as our family dentist.

04/18/2013

Bernard R.

They were very nice. They welcome you and treat you well. I have no issues with them. I have been satisfied with them.

Description of Work
It was a routine checkup and cleaning.

03/27/2013

Lawrence W.

As always, the staff there was very polite. They treat you as an individual, not just a number. I get along with the dentist very well because we have the air force in common and he because he does a great job. He is very gentile and never hurts you. The equipment that he uses is state of the art and you don't have to wait for xrays to develop. The staff always does a really thorough cleaning.

Description of Work
I went for my semi-annual cleaning and check up.

09/26/2012

Tom N.

Our son really liked him. We came in several times that week, but never had to wait long. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. All the patients I spoke with in the waiting room had been seeing Dr. Hadley for a long time and raved about him, which, to me, says a lot. I am now seeing him myself. I am very happy with my choice of dentists.

Description of Work
We had not lived in Virginia long, and our son came into town for the week and needed quite a bit of dental work. I wasn't sure that he could even get in to been seen, since we didn't even have a local dentist yet. I looked on Angie's list and found Dr. Hadley. Our son was able to get an appointment the same day I called. All the dental work was completed within the week.

05/03/2012

We have been pleased thus far with the dental treatment. We had missed our regularly scheduled cleaning due to moving from the midwest, so we needed an additional visit to get our teeth back on track. They use sunglasses to keep your eyes protected, and my hygienist explained the procedures to me and made me as comfortable as possible. Your first visit is an evaluation with no procedures done, so don't expect to have the cleaning on that appt. However, X-rays were taken and a plan for treatment was decided. Both of us have been very satisfied with our dental experience at this office.

Description of Work
Relocated to the area and wanted to find a new dentist and get back on our 6 mo. cleaning schedule. Dr. Hanley's office was courteous and friendly; able to get us right in.

09/16/2011

Very professional and friendly. I love to go to the this dentist's office.

Description of Work
Last visit was for semi-annual cleaning, but Dr. Hanley has done all dental work for many years.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Dentist: We provide preventative, diagnostic, periodontal, restorative, cosmetic, children's services.

We refer to specialists for surgical extractions, oral surgery, root canals, orthodontics, and periodontal surgery