Twisted Pair Technologies, LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

536 Colonel Byrd St

Chesapeake, VA 23323

Twisted Pair Technologies provides comprehensive technology services, whether you need a one time service or want the peace of mind of knowing someone will be there to take care of your system. Please explore a full list of Products and Services we provide at https://www.twistedpairtec.com/...

Resposiveness

computer repair (35)

02/18/2021

It was more of a job than anticipated, but Bradley was very patient and professional got the job done. Will recommend him any time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows 10 Profile and Data Restoration

CATEGORY computer repair,computer training

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

Thank you for trusting Twisted Pair Technologies, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your positive experience with us—and we agree, we count ourselves very fortunate for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

09/15/2020

I am so happy I called this company.. I read their great reviews and took it from there. Bradley lived up to the previews. He was empathetic to our needs, pleasant, helpful and kind. He took our "fried" computer back to his business, transferred all the info from it that night and helped me buy a new computer. He came yesterday and set everything up for us. I strongly recommend him and his company...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
to check our computer and decide whether it was worth salvaging or not.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ms. [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, we count ourselves fortunate for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/13/2020

Extremely well! I would highly recommend Bradley Traybon and his company Twisted Pair Technologies for any home computer needs. Of the three vendors Angie's List suggested, Bradley was the only one to follow up and contact me which he did promptly. He came out to my condo a couple of days later to do the work. Bradley impressed me with his knowledge, attention-to-detail, persistence, professionali...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis and repair of a computer graphics problem + provide hard drive back up and antivirus solutions

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

07/11/2020

Excellent service. Very professional. Added Cat 6 Ethernet cable and face plates in 6 locations in the house. Mounted a control box in the garage for the service provider router and a distribution router for the 6 locations. Left all work areas clean and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran Cat6 Ethernet Cables to customer specific locations in his household

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

07/09/2020

Working with Bradley and the Twisted Pair team is always a pleasure. They're knowledgeable, speedy, courteous, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remote Desktop Support

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

07/08/2020

The team at Twisted Pair has always been very professional and really know their stuff! Over the years they have installed new equipment, made repairs to existing equipment, installed software, provided remote connection for offsite locations and more. They are a mixture of a high skill set but with a personal touch in their customer service. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
IT Managed Services

CATEGORY computer repair,computer training,computer sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

07/06/2020

Brandon was amazing and so very helpful. Would definitely hire again and recommend to anyone. On my top list of businesses!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Virus Removal

CATEGORY computer training,computer sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

07/06/2020

Bradley went out of his way to make sure things were done right. He was patient with all my questions and professional in all his work. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer Setup and Maint.

CATEGORY computer training,computer sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

06/22/2020

Great service. Will not have anyone else work on my Computer except Bradley. Very knowledgeable and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded Desktop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Installed Graphics Card (GPU) and Power Supply (PSU)

CATEGORY computer sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

06/19/2020

It was absolutely great. Their customer service was great. They got back my laptop for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my laptop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words, Mr. [Member Name Removed] We’re so happy your Remote support session went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you. Thanks again! -BRT

Onsite and remote IT & computer support services, diagnostics, PC and Mac repairs & services, printer setups & troubleshooting, office networks- installation & relocation, network security, administration & monitoring, data back up & recovery, help desk services, hardware upgrades, software & application support, server management, website services & development, FTP services, peripheral servicing, computer training, mobile app development, mobile app prototypes, UIUX design, etc.

We do not specialize in cell phone repairs/ cell phone screen repairs -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal