National Optometry - Greenbrier Mall

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2008

4.3

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

National Optometry was founded in 1985 with its first location in Virginia Beach, VA on North Mall Drive. Today National Optometry has eight locations in the Hampton Roads/ Tidewater area. National Optometry's mission is to provide a full line of optical services and primary eyecare to the communities we are located in, together with competitive prices and friendly service....

09/15/2013

There's not much to tell. I selected eye wear with no help. The staff is young and didn't offer any assistance -- did not suggest any frames for my face. Once I decided on a frame the girl took the dr.'s prescription and that was it. For me, I would prefer a older/mature staff that will offer suggestions, ideas, while I am shopping for frames but the staff was friendly and pleasant.

Description of Work
eyeglasses

06/23/2012

I made an appointment and showed up on time. The staff at the front greeted me with positive attitudes and I only had to wait about 2 minutes before being called back. The technician did preliminary tests (like glaucoma tests) and then had me go back to the main exam room. I waiting only about one minute before the optomitrist came in. He was upbeat and friendly as usual. He asked me about my eye ...

Description of Work
I needed my yearly eye checkup and a new pair of glasses. I made an appointment and was able to get a checkup and new glasses in about an hour.

03/30/2012

They get A’s across the board. However, just like any other eye care place in the mall the prices are high. But I like the doctor and the people in the store were very helpful to me and my mother.

Description of Work
I go to National Optometry at the Patrick Henry Mall for my eye care. My mother and I both went in January and we both got glasses. We saw Dr. Plum.

Category optometrist

Therapeutic care: We thoroughly examine for all eye diseases and treat many common eye infections, irritations, and injuries. Contact lenses: We maintain an extensive inventory of contact lenses for all types of prescriptions; including astigmatism (toric) and bifocal contact lenses. Most prescriptions can be fit the day of examination. Eyewear: We have a large inventory of frames for all budgets. All National Optometry locations have many designer frames and multiple lens options.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover