Mid-Atlantic Eyecare

Eye Care - Ophthalmology
Dermatology - General
Eye Care - LASIK

09/04/2015

Description of Work
Checks my eyes for glaucoma and other eye problems. Very professional. Dr. Gross is an expert in his field.

06/03/2014

I have to say that the treatment for the cherry moles and the white mole on my face were exemplary and the price was really affordable. The problem came in when the treatments were finished. Dr. Gross wanted to look at my hands (I thought for eczema scars, but he wanted to look at my nails which we hadn't discussed). I have a lengthy history of hand eczema and told the doctor that and he thought h...

Description of Work
Follow-up on mole removal by laser

Category dermatologist

09/16/2013

I have always gotten my eye exams at Mid-Atlantic. Dr. Seim is a real professional who gives a very thorough exam. He also is keeping close tabs on the cataracts that he diagnosed several years ago. I highly recommend him. He takes care of both my eyes and the eyes of my wife who has glaucoma.

Description of Work
I have been seeing the doctors at Mid-Atlantic for several years.

09/03/2013

Pre op was great and the operation was faultless. Post op was also excellent

Description of Work
Caterack eye surgery

10/01/2012

My confidence in the doctor was better than a previous doctor that gave me the same opinion

Description of Work
Second opionion needed on caterac surgery. Proceedure and reasons for surgery explained well. Scheduled surgery

Ophthalmology.