Gontarek Eye Care

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2010

Our practice offers primary care optometric services...in other words, we are your family eye care providers! We take care of annual preventative eye care, manage and treat eye disease, and offer eye wear (glasses, contacts, rec specs, and sunglasses) all under the same roof....

07/26/2017

GREAT PLEASANT EXPERIENCE FELT WELL TAKEN CARE OF GREAT STAFF

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eye exam and glasses

CATEGORY optometrist

01/08/2015

We have always enjoyed the service from Dr. Gontarek.  She is very personable and takes great care of us.  There are no issues with scheduling and their availability. We will continue to use them as long as we live in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went in for some additional frames but we have been using them for years.

06/16/2014

On April 30, 2014 I took my doctor to her first ever eye doctor appointment with Dr. Scott Gontarek based upon the good reviews on Angie's List.  She is 6 years old and was pretty nervous. I remember one review said the doctor was very good with children. The office is very clean and beautiful and the receptionist was pleasant. When the nurse pre-examination began,  I requested that no cataract (e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed an eye examination  and gave a prescription for my six year old daughter.

04/14/2014

Our experience has been great; all positive. I like their overall willingness to work with the patients. They are very thorough and the optometrist is really nice. From the front office to the end, everybody is very knowledgeable, nice, and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Gontarek Eye Care.

CATEGORY optometrist

03/29/2014

The staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Lisa listened to my explanation of what was going on adjusting to my sight after surgery and made adjustments to my new reading glasses. Both my wife and I are completely satisfied with Gontarek Eye Care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been with Dr. Lisa for many years. This appointment was both a check up and a 1yr follow up for my cataract surgery.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

Optometric exams, surgical co-management, foreign body removal, treatment of eye infections.

N/A