Freedom Land Works

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2013

Saint Brides Road West

Chesapeake, VA 23322

Complete land care and management services for over 10 years and still making dreams come true. We do complete lawn care packages as well as paver, concrete and outdoor living installations. We also do landscape makeovers as well as simple freshen up existing work. You can call or text to 757-635-6828, or email us at donnie@freedomlandworks.com...

lawn care (353)lawn & landscaping (97)lawn treatment (56)mulch delivering (28)hardscaping (17)leaf removal (17)fence company (7)Patios (5)dog fencing (3)irrigation system (3)Pool Installers (2)stone & gravel (2)

03/31/2021

Held me up for 2 months. Kept making excuse only to cancel and blame it once on a permit then second time blame it on stimulus. How noone wants to work. Now it's 2 or more months later and I have to find someone else. Super unprofessional.

Description of Work
Install a pool

Category concrete repair,swimming pools

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/05/2021

The team did an outstanding job. We highly recommend them to others for the full range of landscaping services, to include lawn care, landscaping, patio and paver work.

Description of Work
landscaping work

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

08/07/2020

They showed up on time, knocked the work out, hauled away the debris. Gave them a second job for next week. We are well satisfied. Tony Smith

Description of Work
Trimmed hedges, removed bushes

Category lawn service,dog fence

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/01/2020

I was please will the ground leveling and the installation of the 15 x 48 above ground pool. I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Ground leveling for above ground pool

Category landscaping,lawn service,swimming pools

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/29/2020

I am impressed!! Donnie was prompt with his quote, and I just had my first day of regular maintenance. My whole yard was terribly overgrown, and looking like...well you know...the two men showed up right at 8am and a little over an hour later they were done. They work fast but are very careful to not bump into things. They will be showing up each week to keep my lawn looking better than it ever has before...check them out, they are worth it...

Description of Work
Mowing, trimming and edging whole lawn front and back

Category lawn service,dog fence

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

10/06/2019

Donnie contacted me numerous times, but since at that point my schedule was not flexible, I did not make an appointment for the work to be done. My fault, not Freedom Land Works fault.

Description of Work
Yard Cleanup

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

08/28/2019

Donnie and his team are skilled professionals! They keep our yard and landscaping looking great, and are always quick to answer any questions we might have. They’re careful not to disturb anything in the driveway or on our deck, and they always leave any bulk items (ex bags of leaves) at the curb. We couldn’t be happier with the service they provide, and it is a GREAT value at the cost. They’ve also handled some medium size brush removal and planted privacy hedges, all while working around an in ground sprinkler system. If you have any lawn/landscaping needs, I recommend calling them first!

Description of Work
All Lawn Maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

08/24/2019

The owner of Freedom Land Works, Donnie, contacted me numerous times, but I was unable to commit to a time and therefore have not used their service as yet .. that was three years ago. But, I was impressed that Donnie continued to call, and will, in the near future contact him again for the work I still need. I'm sure by this time the money I paid three years ago is no longer available to me, but that was my fault, not Freedom Land Works fault.

Description of Work
yard cleanup i.e. weeding, trimming bushes, removing ivy

Work Completed On 09/05/2015

08/18/2019

Weather permitting mowing and edging performed on agreed upon schedule. If weather prevents the work, it is completed the next workable day. The crews work quickly and efficiently with trimmings blown from walks and drives. Owner is very responsive, personnable and professional at all times and is often with the crew insuring work is performed properly.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and edging year long contract

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

06/07/2019

They were very fast and very professional.

Description of Work
Trimmed some shrubs and tree branches, removed a lot of pine needles and pine cones

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

Underground Dog Fencing, Small Garages/Barns/Sheds, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Stamped & Decorative, Fencing, Design & Install Landscaping, Hardscaping & Pavers, Lawn & Yard Work, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment, Lawn Irrigation, Leaf Removal, Mulch & Topsoil, Pressure Washing, Property Management, Roof Ice/Snow Removal, Roto-Tilling, Snow Removal, Stone & Gravel Delivery & Install

If It`s Not Offered, We Do Not Do It. Thank You