DirectBuy of Hampton Roads

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

3.6

We are the home improvement and furnishings club located near Chesapeake's Greenbrier Mall. Members have become part of a collective started in 1971 that now has over 400,000 members. Our buying power means we offer confidential dealer pricing on over one million items. We have over 700 brands in categories that include home furnishings, home improvement, entertainment & outdoor, flooring, and accessories. Our home furnishings include furniture and décor for every part of your home. We outfit your living room, dining room, bedroom, home office, and children’s room with armoires, dressers, beds, dining tables, sofas, desks, cribs, changing tables, and playsets. Compare prices anywhere, even North Carolina, and bring them by to discover the savings. In home furnishings we also have items such as window treatments, cookware, mattresses, bedding, artwork, fireplaces, and lighting. Outfit your entire home from the comfort of a single location with help from an interior designer. You could spend a lifetime shopping in Lancaster for home goods and never see a fraction of what is offered in our showroom. Our home improvement includes most the items found in your local builder store. Get cabinetry, cabinet hardware, windows, plumbing fixtures, appliances, and garage doors in addition to expert advice and a network of outside suppliers to install everything at a discount. We also have a kitchen, bath, and storage system designer who helps you coordinate your countertop installation and your flooring plans. Step into our entertainment & outdoor section to discover electronics such as 3D TVs, Blu-ray, cell phones, speaker systems, home theater products, home office electronics, and even mirror televisions. For the outdoors we have patio and outdoor furniture, outbuildings like sheds and pole barns, in addition to grills, outdoor kitchens, pool tables, outdoor playsets, awnings, and gazebos. In our showroom you can arrange for delivery and installation without ever having to open the yellow pages. Our flooring selection is so large it earned a department for itself. The flooring displays for hardwood, laminate, tile of all types, carpeting, vinyl flooring, and rugs dominate our showroom space. An on-staff flooring specialist is here to help you find the best flooring for your needs whether indoor, outdoor, residential, or commercial. Let us continue the flooring discussion by talking about hardwood flooring. DirectBuy of Hampton Roads offers all the popular domestic wood species such as oak, pine, maple, cherry, walnut, and walnut. We also carry exotic wood floors like tigerwood, bamboo, cork, Brazilian cherry & maple, and teak. We have the top name brands, many carry a 25 year warranty, aluminum oxide finishes, and are available solid or engineered. Another flooring product to include in this listing is tile. Tile is available for indoor and outdoor applications like floors, countertops, backsplashes, decorative walls, and table tops. We have ceramic, porcelain, marble, granite, travertine, slate, vinyl, and metal as well as glass tiles. Tiles come in every shape and size, we even offer grout, as well as local installers that do the job right. Accessories are another savings area for DirectBuy members. Members can save hundreds, even thousands, on furniture, cabinets, and flooring, yet there are big savings on small items. This area offers items most people never expect at DirectBuy and includes jewelry, watches, gift items, luggage, and apparel. Eliminate markup on items like shoes, jackets, engagement rings, anniversary gifts, or a luggage set. Schedule an Open House tour to discover the savings today!...

Laquansflooring

C & G Well Drilling Inc

In 1993, our owner, Charles Menefee, started C & G Well Drilling due to his need of a well, but no one to install it. He contacted his father-in-law, who has an extensive amount of well drilling experience, and they got started. Since its inception, C & G Well Drilling has installed more than 16,000 wells in the Hampton Roads area. We know the area so well that we know exactly how deep we need to go, if the water is good, and what exactly needs to be done. In addition, we also keep maps of every well we have drilled so we know exactly what each neighborhood needs. Providing pump service for residential, commercial and government customers, C & G Well Drilling drills wells in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and throughout the Tidewater area. We are dedicated to offering fast, efficient, and exceptional customer service.

Mr. Rogers Windows

Mr. Rogers Windows featuring Renewal by Andersen is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the Virginia Beach metro area. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professionals. Best of all, we stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest warranties in the window replacement business. Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5pm Sat: 10am - 2pm

06/15/2016

03/04/2015

Description of Work
We went to the initial sign up meeting. Very high yearly membership fee. It's not worth it, unless you are a compulsive buyer with a lot of money to waste.

02/19/2015

Description of Work
Its a scam. Took us 3 months and lots of phone calls snd emails to get our money returned to us.

08/17/2013

For several months we have received phone calls that the caller ID identifies as "Belle Haven VA" from 757-414-6385. The person asks to speak to my wife or me, referring to us by our first names. The telemarketers are extremely rude and pushy. My call log shows they called our house 23 times in the last 11 days. We have tried different tactics to get them to stop calling - from asking them to please stop calling, please remove us from their call list, or pleasantly (which can take some effort) say "I'm sorry, we are not interested" they just hang up on us; then continue calling. When I called their office directly and complained they said our number we would be removed from their call list - but the calls keep coming. When I asked to speak with their marketing manager they said the manager was unavailable and they would leave a message to call me back - that's a phone call we don't receive!

Description of Work
Persistently rude direct marketing phone calls

Category buying services

12/22/2012

The staff at Direct Buy were VERY helpful. The person taking my order even took the time to call the manufacturer to get answers to questions that she wasn't sure of. I did comparison shopping and believe I saved approximately $500 as compared to the lowest sale prices of several big box stores. The extended warranty was also less expensive. I chose to pay extra to have the appliances brought into the house. They fully prepped and installed the refrigerator but I had to have a plumber do the dishwasher. I'm extremely pleased with how this purchase went and am looking at a new range and under-cabinet exhaust fan.

Description of Work
We purchased a new side by side refrigerator and a dishwasher.

Category appliance sales

11/27/2012

The whole process was positive.

Description of Work
We have purchased numerous different items and have been pleased with the whole overall process from ordering to delivery. The only drawback, perhaps, is taking delivery on large or heavy items as it's your responsibility for pickup.

Category lighting,furniture sales,appliance sales

02/24/2012

I was under the understanding that I would be able to buy products and a lower rate that standard retail stores, but I found that their prices were actually higher than anywhere else. When I tried to cancel the contract, I was told that was not possible.

Description of Work
I have a membership with them to buy wholesale products. Contact: George KirkPatrick 757-567-1194 kirkpatrick809@hotmail.com

Category buying services,furniture sales,Uncategorized

Kitchen & bathroom remodeling, home building, custom furniture