Bells Mill Auto Care

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

964 Bells Mill Rd

Chesapeake, VA 23322

Bells Mill Auto Care is a full service auto repair facility that has built their solid reputation over the past 15 years with honesty, quality work, and an eagerness to exceed our customer’s expectations . We have been a Napa AutoCare Center for 15yrs also. We are also a Repairpal Certified auto repair facility....

08/24/2017

Matthew M.

As someone who values quality work, I have been a customer for over 40 years, as was my father before me

Description of Work
Most recently I had new rear brKes put on, but I have been a customer for over 40 years.

04/11/2017

William S.

Good value and great customer service. Russ thoroughly explains all repairs and gives options to make sure you get the value you want. Work is done quickly and they communicate well to keep you up to date on progress if it is a big job. Will use either NAPA parts or original manufacturer parts based on your preference. New have had many great experiences working with Russ and his team.

Description of Work
We have taken all of our family cars to Bells Mill for everything from state inspections to major repairs.

04/15/2015

Victor B.

Unbelievable but true! Please read this before you take your car to this shop. Our 1 year old car was taken in for a routine state inspection and left to be picked up later. Upon completing the inspection the shop manager made the decision to have an employee use our vehicle to give another customer a ride home. On the way back to the shop the employee wrecked resulting in a total loss of our vehicle. It would have been cheaper to get an expired inspection sticker ticket.

Description of Work
State inspection

Category auto repair,car inspections

04/21/2014

Sherri R.

They were informative, efficient, very punctual, honest with repair work, and very flexible. I have been going to this particular company with all of my car problems, and I would recommend this provider to any Angie's List member. They are great!

Description of Work
They helped keep my car maintained.

04/09/2014

Luanne C.

The service work was beyond exceptional, which is almost unheard of today. The service provider was polite, timely and detailed. If anything changed while working on vehicle he would come out to keep me informed. Fairly priced and tells client right up front, if quote changes, as he works on the vehicle the service provider will come out and update client on progress. The service provider has always been consistently excellent. The client does not have a lot of car knowledge but finds it refreshing that the service provider treats his clients with respect.

Description of Work
Service Provider did lots of services on my automobile. The most recent work was the 30,000 mile maintenance service.

Category car inspections

Betty S.

ordered and installed headlight in and out very professional !

Description of Work
State Inspection

Category auto repair,car inspections

Art C.

Easily scheduled the service. Talked with me about the repairs and costs. Provided ride home.

Description of Work
Serviced my car.

Jared A.

They have been nothing short of fantastic! Always respectful and truthful to my wife. Always quick to provide options and best course of action based on desired cost structure. Send updates via email when service is required.

Description of Work
Auto Service for primary family vehicle.

03/17/2014

Herbert M.

They weren't able to fix the problem not by no fault of the shop. We needed to have something removed with a special part. We were pleased with their honesty and will use them again in the future,

Description of Work
car repair

02/15/2014

Bruce W.

I needed a routine service for my 2008 Ford Explorer and it is always time consuming to leave my car at the dealership, so I decided to try Bells Mill Auto and was pleasantly surprised at there professionalism and neighborhood hospitality. The owner actually wrote up my service ticket!!! The cost was extremely fair and the work was done quickly, even with me being a walk in. Great service, I will use them again.

Description of Work
Convenient Auto Care

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Towing
    Auto Mufflers
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

All services for all makes and models

Shuttle service.