Windshield City

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2008

14620 Flint Lee Rd

Chantilly, VA 20151

Established in 1992 by Brothers Mike and George Koditek. Windshield City takes pride in offering its customers the best service at a fair price. Windshield City specializes in Lexus, Acura, Infiniti, BMW, Audi, VW, Volvo and Cadillac. It’s reputation is for quality and service is so well known, Windshield City has consulted for Lexus Motor Company, Hyundai Motor of America and the major glass manufactures including Safelite, PPG and Pilkington. The three technicians on staff have an average have 18 years of experience in the automotive glass industry. Insurance Company Approved. We bill claims direct. Million Dollar Inventory of Foreign, Domestic & Classic Glass....

10/11/2015

Patricia B.

Mike was very responsive and very nice to deal with. The windshield was a dealer mandated part for a first model year and the part had to be special ordered because no one in the Mid-Atlantic had one in stock. Mike kept us informed to what was happening and had the replacement shipped in and installed in two days.

Description of Work
Replaced windshield

07/16/2015

Leslie C.

Unfortunately I have needed windshield replacement services twice due to break-ins. Both times Windshield City has provided fast efficient replacement at competitive cost. Ease of scheduling an appointment was very important. I'm very happy with result and I recommend Windshield City for any one who needs their windshield replace.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

07/13/2015

Andrew P.

Absolutely professional and friendly service. No hassle to schedule an appointment and clear insurance coverage . They are very knowledgeable and competent with a minimum of wait time. Highly recommended..

Description of Work
Replaced windshield

07/01/2014

Rick C.

They had great reviews. It was great.

Description of Work
They replaced the windshield.

05/27/2014

Mike G.

After reading Yelp reviews about this shop, I decided to schedule an appointment to get a cracked windshield replaced. I emailed them the details of my car, 2009 Toyota Venza, and they sent back a quote within 24 hours. After comparing this price with other shops, I felt it was competitive, and based on the good reviews, I brought my car in a few days later. I showed up first thing in the morning and was greeted by several employees and the shop owners. Everyone was cool and down to the earth. They got to work immediately. Instead of waiting in the garage, the owner gave me a gift card to a local bakery across the street. The card was good enough to get me large coffee and a pastry. That pretty much made my day. About 45 minutes later, I walked back to the shop and my car was done. I couldn't have been happier. Friendly, fast service. If I ever have another cracked windshield, I'm coming back to Windshield City.

Description of Work
Replaced a cracked windshield.

04/06/2014

Wilma K.

shield onto the new windshield. Less than an hour later I received a call stating they were done. The new windshield looks great and is even slightly tinted like my old one. I was originally quoted $235 but once the service was performed I was charged $223. The people on the phone were friendly, the people replacing the windshield were very friendly and I am very satisfied with the final result.

Description of Work
I called them after a severe snow store about a crack in my windshield. They were unable to come by that day because they were backed up due to the inclement weather. The man on the phone was very cordial and explained when they would able to change my windshield. I called several other windshield places and none of them could provide the service any earlier and all of them quoted at least $150 more. I decided to go with Windshield City and I didn't regret it. I called back and gave them my car model and year so they could order the windshield. A few days later they scheduled a time to come to my job to replace the windshield. All I had to do was unlock the car door. They explained that it would take 90 minutes tops and they would place the stickers I had on the old wind

03/04/2014

Maria R.

They do a phenomenal job. He quoted a price and came in just under. Very honest, very efficient and professional shop.

Description of Work
Replaced windshield.

02/06/2014

Joe W.

Very accommodating, very professional. Estimate was similar to another estimate for a vendor farther away, so the cost was competitive.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement.

01/20/2014

Russell H.

Mike was great. He gave a competitive quote, accommodated my schedule, and did an excellent job. He does all of the glass work for Audi of Tysons Corner, so I was comfortable entrusting my vehicle to him. I appreciate the kindness of Mike and his staff.

Description of Work
Replaced windshield for my 2008 Audi A4

06/11/2013

Kathleen B.

This is the second time I have used this business. The first was to replace a badly cracked windshield on my VW Bug. I was very please both times. I hope not to have to replace another windshield any time in the near future but if I do I will go back to Windshield City. It is nice to deal with a business that actually performs up to what they promise. Nice work guys!

Description of Work
Replaced windshield on Jeep Wrangler

Auto Glass

Glass Replacement and Repair including Windshields, Side and Back Glass. Also specialize in hard to find side, back vent glass and ready-cut side mirrors. Sliding rear windows for pickup trucks. Free mobile service.... Ask about our Wiper Replacement Special!

N/A