Windshield City

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2008

Established in 1992 by Brothers Mike and George Koditek. Windshield City takes pride in offering its customers the best service at a fair price. Windshield City specializes in Lexus, Acura, Infiniti, BMW, Audi, VW, Volvo and Cadillac. It’s reputation is for quality and service is so well known, Windshield City has consulted for Lexus Motor Company, Hyundai Motor of America and the major glass manufactures including Safelite, PPG and Pilkington. The three technicians on staff have an average have 18 years of experience in the automotive glass industry. Insurance Company Approved. We bill claims direct. Million Dollar Inventory of Foreign, Domestic & Classic Glass....

Apex Auto Glass

Apex Auto Glass

Apex Auto Glass provides mobile windshield repair and replacement in Virginia, Maryland, and D.C. Our work is backed by a lifetime warranty. Call today for a free quote.

Offers by Apex Auto Glass on Angi

10/11/2015

Mike was very responsive and very nice to deal with. The windshield was a dealer mandated part for a first model year and the part had to be special ordered because no one in the Mid-Atlantic had one in stock. Mike kept us informed to what was happening and had the replacement shipped in and installed in two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windshield

07/16/2015

Unfortunately I have needed windshield replacement services twice due to break-ins. Both times Windshield City has provided fast efficient replacement at competitive cost. Ease of scheduling an appointment was very important. I'm very happy with result and I recommend Windshield City for any one who needs their windshield replace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement

07/13/2015

Absolutely professional and friendly service.  No hassle to schedule an appointment and clear insurance coverage .  They are very knowledgeable and competent with a minimum of wait time.  Highly recommended..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windshield

07/01/2014

They had great reviews. It was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the windshield.

05/27/2014

After reading Yelp reviews about this shop, I decided to schedule an appointment to get a cracked windshield replaced. I emailed them the details of my car, 2009 Toyota Venza, and they sent back a quote within 24 hours. After comparing this price with other shops, I felt it was competitive, and based on the good reviews, I brought my car in a few days later. I showed up first thing in the morning ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a cracked windshield.

CATEGORY auto glass

Glass Replacement and Repair including Windshields, Side and Back Glass. Also specialize in hard to find side, back vent glass and ready-cut side mirrors. Sliding rear windows for pickup trucks. Free mobile service.... Ask about our Wiper Replacement Special!

N/A