Main Street Tire & Auto

Motorcycle Service
Car Washes
Auto Tires
Auto Body Work

Family owned business. Social media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Main-Street-Tire-Auto/232396436811848. Check SP web for specials (07/25/13). ...

DS Automotive

DS Automotive is Winchester and Frederick County’s Premier Diagnostic, Service and Repair facility. Each of our technicians possess over 15 years of experience in vehicle electronics as well as mechanical systems. This experience along with the latest Bosch KTS diagnostic equipment provides DS Automotive the ability to properly service all makes and all models with OEM and dealership levels of precision.

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

Elden Collision Center

Elden Collision Center has always maintained a distinguished reputation throughout the automotive and collision repair industry. We use UltraMate computerized estimating software that will give you a detailed line-item description of all labor charges and part replacements for your vehicle. We provide you with the print-out and explain the repair process in detail. With over 30 years of auto body collision repair experience we are able to give you a more accurate repair estimate which will allow you to make a much better decision. If you are making a collision claim against insurance then we will work your insurance company to receive approval for our estimate or we may use the estimate provided by your insurance company adjuster. We are committed to providing a level of quality that meets both the rigorous demands of the auto insurance companies and the Automotive Service Association (ASA). Without exception, we will repair your car right the first time to your expectations.

07/09/2016

They treat me well. They do not try to gouge me for stuff. They do not try to upsell. They tell me what I need and the best way to get it done. Today, I was able to buy my own parts and they are just installing the parts because the parts they were going to get was more expensive from a different provider, but they did not have a problem doing it for the same labor cost that they would charge if t...

Description of Work
I always go to Main Street Tire & Auto for my car repairs and maintenance. I have been there today to get some struts installed.

07/09/2016

Every time I have been there, they do top work for me.

Description of Work
I went to Main Street Tire & Auto for my car repairs and maintenance.

07/09/2016

Description of Work
We went to Main Street Tire & Auto and had some body work done on the car and had the brakes all.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

07/09/2016

Description of Work
I first went to Main Street Tire & Auto to get a car inspection and get some minor work done.

Category auto repair,car inspections

07/09/2016

Description of Work
I have gone to Main Street Tire & Auto for safety inspections.

Category auto repair,car inspections

Description of Work

Category auto body repair","auto repair

Category auto repair","car inspection

07/09/2016

Description of Work
I have gone to Main Street Tire & Auto for safety inspections.

Category auto repair","car inspection

07/09/2016

Description of Work
I went to Main Street Tire & Auto for my car repairs and maintenance.

07/09/2016

Description of Work
I always go to Main Street Tire & Auto for my car repairs and maintenance. I have been there last week and had four tires put on.

Category auto repair","tire buying and repair

Auto service & tires.