Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2008

6101 Redwood Square Center Ste 303

Centreville, VA 20121

Dr. Wilhelm is board certified in Foot and ankle surgery by The American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is a Fellow of The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. To see if a provider is board certified visit abps.org. There is 1 physician at this site. Minor surgery is performed at this site....

12/15/2019

Robert J.

Three Ps: professional, punctual and personable. Exam, diagnosis, and preliminary treatment all performed with crisp efficiency by Dr. Wilhelm, bringing immediate relief, both physical and mental. I had feared a much more serious condition. (To be fair to this layman, Dr. Wilhelm initially thought the same!). Dr. Wilhelm' staff were very pleasant, helpful, and manifestly skilled at their jobs. I had some problem with my insurance, but they used a combination of experience and technology to square me away. I recommend Clifton Foot and Ankle without reservation.

Description of Work
Crippling foot pain

03/08/2017

Richard P.

I highly recommend Dr. Wilhelm. His office staff was pleasant, responsive and ran on-time. The doctor was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. And, best of all, he fixed my pain in one quick appointment.

Description of Work
Podiatrist appointment

03/14/2016

Dr. Wilhelm did a thorough exam and recommended a treatment plan and suggestions for exercises and proper shoes. I had a couple of follow up visits until the pain was resolved. He was very friendly and professional and I don't feel like he suggested any treatments that weren't necessary. The office staff was also nice and everything went very efficiently. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wilhelm.

Description of Work
I had pain in my heel and had never seen a podiatrist previously.

02/16/2016

The appointment went well. I had x-rays on-site, and the Dr applied a temporary fix that worked very well. I was impressed and happy with the outcome of the visit.

Description of Work
toes cramping. Dr Wilhelm was very prompt, friendly and took the time to explain what was happening

02/09/2016

Several years ago, I saw Dr. Wilhelm when he was in Alexandria. I went to see him at the strong recommendation of a friend who had had a long-term foot problem, and had said Dr. Wilhelm was the first doctor to properly diagnose and treat him. I was also very pleased with him, and I especially liked his approachable, straightforward manner. When I developed another problem with my foot, I found him -- he is now located in Centreville. It's definitely worth the drive. He's the same great doc -- highly recommended.

Description of Work
Foot pain.

02/03/2016

Just what the doctor ordered - accessible, professional, prompt, knowledgeable. Easy online review of available appointments - even able to fill out new patient forms prior to arriving. Upon arrival, the staff was prompt and courteous to include Dr. Wilhelm. I work in an austere location and the general doctor there was clueless about proper treatment/fix of my feet. Arriving home on leave, I was eager to see a podiatrist even though I fully expected a lengthy difficult visit with additional testing. Glad to report that Dr. Wilhelm is a professional that has no desire to bilk or milk a patient. He recognized the source after a few pointed questions and manipulations, issued his orders, and sent me on my merry way. His manner is interactive, pleasant, and professional with that innate ability to be so without compromising efficiency. Amongst his orders was to follow up in an inarguable tone - I recommend him to any one that appreciates a competent podiatrist who conveys caring and trust.

Description of Work
review of problem toe nails and foot pain

05/12/2015

Description of Work
Dr. Wilhelm is very personal and professional. Expressed real viable suggestions on how to remedy my problem, and suggested follow up. Staff is very friendly and responsive.

Category orthopedics

02/10/2015

Pain was quickly relieved by a cortizone shot through the top of the foot. which was far less painful than it sounds

Description of Work
Pain caused by Plantars faciitis in the ball of the foot

05/15/2014

Polite, friendly staff, great office environment and great bedside manner.

Description of Work
Had a growth on my foot, had my first appointment today and couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Wilhelm was very friendly and professional. Already have a follow up appointment scheduled.

04/26/2013

Dr Wilhem is very caring, smart and professional. His office staff also is very friendly and efficient. He was kind, explained everything to me and treated me thoroughly and gently, giving me options on how to proceed. As it turned out, I did not have what I thought on my arch - which taught me not to treat myself. When I broke my foot, he prescribed a bone stimulator which made it heal much faster. He is also always available by phone and he will make time for you in an emergency. I will definitely go back to him and will recommend him to my friends and family. He is quite a distance from me (Alex) but it is very worth the trip.

Description of Work
I have now been to him for two problems. First, had a bump on my arch that I assumed was plantar fascitis that caused pain up my leg. Then, I broke my toe.

Category osteopath

10/23/2012

I called for an appointment, and they got me in the same week. The office staff and Dr. Wilhelm were great. I was seen right at my appointment time, and received a very complete exam. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilhelm.

Description of Work
I went in for heel pain issues.

04/17/2012

I really liked Dr. Wilhelm and was very disappointed to hear that he left Alexandria to start a new practice in Centerville. He's very direct and communicates well. He quickly diagnosed my problem and gave pragmatic recommendations for treatment. In the past few years I've come across too many physicians that describe treatment options without giving me the benefit of their medical experience. I want to hear the physicians' recommendation based on their professional experience. If Dr. Wilhelm had not moved so far away, I would definitely continue to see him.

Description of Work
Foot Pain.

04/11/2011

He is very knowledgeable and understanding. He is also very smart and extremely personable. He is very well versed in his practice. He is a very good guy to go to.

Description of Work
He is my podiatrist.

02/03/2011

He was the podiatrist that my father-in-law and wife have used and they received good care so I went there for relief. He is excellent, he is punctual, he is approachable, and his office staff is very friendly. You don’t get left sitting in the waiting room forever. I would use him again.

Description of Work
Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm the podiatrist I went to see for my foot problem.

01/27/2011

Went because toes were curling under when I ran. He completed x-rays, an exam etc. and suggested exercises. When those didn't work, he suggested physical therapy and recommended a physical therapy company. He also authorized additional visits to satisfy the insurance company. The experience was positive and I'd use him again.

Description of Work
toes curling under. he examined and xray'ed and suggested exercises and ok'd physical therapy as a follow-up

11/30/2010

This is one excellent doctor. He is able to diagnose complicated issues and to treat them quickly and completely. He is always available . He is friendly and really caring. His treatment has always been effective. He focuses on treating the discomfort and pain associated with curing your issue, which many doctors do not. He also communications very well with all age groups. He makes you feel safe just to be in his care. I recommend him most highly, and I do not take my recommendations lightly.

Description of Work
Dr. Wlihelm has treated my family for several years for different ailments, he has treated broken foot bones, broken toes, torn ligaments, heel spurs, and lower leg "trigger points that were causing other foot and leg issues.

Category foot doctor, podiatrist

06/12/2009

Having treatment over 2 years.

Description of Work
Foot and heel problems.

Foot & Ankle Care
    Primary Care - Osteopathic Medicine
    Orthopedics - Foot & Ankle
    Orthopedics
    Foot Care - Prosthetics & Orthotics
    Sports Medicine - Pediatrics
    Sports Medicine
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R.

How is Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. overall rated?

Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. open?

Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. is open:

What payment options does Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. provide

Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Discover

Does Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. offer a senior discount?

No, Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. offer emergency services?

Yes, Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. offers emergency services.

What services does Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. offer?

Wilhelm, Dr. Kenneth R. offers the following services: Achilles Tendon, Ankle Stability, Ankle Sprains, Arthritic Foot & Ankle Care, Athletes Foot, Bunions, Calluses, Children's Orthotics, Corns, Crush Injuries, Diabetic Foot, Flat Feet, Fungus Toenails, Geriatric , Foot Care, Hammertoes, Heel Spurs, Ingrown Toenails, Injuries, Metatarsalgia, Neuromas, Orthotics, Pain Management, Plantar Fasciitis, Poor Circulation, Prolotherapy, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), and heel pain, Warts, Wounds