Newgate Auto Care (Sunoco)

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2012

General automotive service including brakes, air conditioning, engine and transmission repair. 5 employees. You can pay by cash, check and all major credit cards....

Capitol Hill Auto Service

Capitol Hill Auto Service

Capitol Hill Auto Service is an award winning auto service company that provides a variety of services performed by ASE Certified Technicians

09/02/2017

CATEGORY auto repair

08/16/2017

I would use them again for similar jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leak in a tire.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

07/12/2017

Mike and his staff are very responsive. They are clear about what work needs to be done in order to get the car running and will help you prioritize what must be done right away and what can wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various car repairs

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

10/28/2014

I have been using them for 20 years. I use them because it is convenient. It is close to home. I can walk in, and wait in line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Newgate Sunoco, which is a neighborhood gas station. I last used them in March. I go to them every year for car inspection.

CATEGORY car inspections

09/26/2013

The air conditioning on my 1994 Toyota Tercel hadn't been working for a couple of years. I hadn't had it repaired because several other shops had suggested that it was the compressor and that it would cost several thousand dollars to replace. I didn't want to spend that much money on an old car. This year, I decided that I couldn't take another summer of the Washington DC heat and humidity and was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired the air conditioning on my 1994 Toyota Tercel.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

Courtesy shuttle, emissions inspection & repair.

We offer a wide range of automotive services, if we can't help you we will point you in the right direction to get the service you are in need of.