Virginia Eyecare Center PC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2008

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abms.org....

03/08/2016

They were thorough and addressed all my concerns. Ended up getting transitional daily contacts which are awesome. No need for reading glasses anymore!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed eye exam- concerned about a growth on my eye.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

01/21/2016

Very efficient and friendly operation.  Very good attention to detail in correcting my poor vision.  Excellent quality lenses, progressive, high refraction index.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam and new glasses.

11/17/2015

Almost no wait, they accomadated my daughter since it was a no school day, and provided a very thorough check up. They offered a couple of additional services that were inexpensive and not covered by insurance, but absolutley no pressure, purely informative! I highly recommed Virginia Eyecare Center!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to find a new Optomatrist. Based on a combination of services provided, recommendations, vision plan doctors, and mostly reputation, I chose Virginia Eyecare and Dr Caplan and the staff were great.

06/28/2015

The doctor was very nice and agreed to see me even though I had my surgery done by a different doctor (in PA).  I felt the care was good and his beside manner was excellent.  He always answered my questions and never rushed me out the door.  I had to have glasses made and the prescription he gave me was even better than my old pair!  Most doctors have a hard time finding a prescription that will i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed follow up treatment from PRK surgery and glasses made.

05/12/2015

Dr. Tim was attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teen eye appointment.

CATEGORY optometrist

Eye exam, contact lenses, optical dispensing, optomap, laser vision correction, surgery co-management, eye infections, eye injury, dry eyes, eye diseases including cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, computer vision syndrome, & gdx visual fields.