Kramer, Gary

With Angi since April 2008

15 EMPLOYEES. VISIT WWW.ABPD.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED. ...

GentleCare Dentistry

GentleCare Dentistry

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

01/02/2015

He is just so good with the kids, so friendly. The staff are wonderful. There is never a long wait. They have a wonderful area for the kids to play in with things to watch and read in the waiting room. We had orthodontics work done here as well with both of our boys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kids have been going here 18 years.

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist

12/23/2014

First, let me say that Dr. Kramer himself seems knowledgeable and was good with my daughter. But his front office staff and his daughter, Dr. Bunin, who practices with him are a mess. We have MetLife Tricare Dental and after arriving to the area on my husbands latest orders I set about to find a pediatric dentist for our children. They had just had their 6 month cleanings before we left early summ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We're military and recently moved to the area. I used Angie's List to cross reference with MetLife Tricare Dental network providers to try and find a good dentist for our kids that accepted our insurance without issue. We have been to this office for an urgent care appointment, a resurfacing, cleanings, and a cavity filling. Dr. Kramer handled 2 visits, his daughter Dr. Bunin handled the others.

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist

09/29/2014

He is very good. We've been using him for 5 years. He is very knowledgeable and very gentle with the kids. He works on Saturdays.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kramer is our pediatric dentist.

09/15/2014

Dr. Kramer did an amazing job. It was a stress free and pain free procedure for her. He is very careful about the terminology he uses with kids. For some reason describing it as and quot;wiggling outand quot; vs. pulling makes a big difference with a 7 year old. I would highly recommend Dr. Kramer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter needed a couple baby teeth pulled to make room for her permanent teeth. One of her permanent teeth was actually coming in behind the baby tooth.

03/24/2014

He is the best dentist and I could not imagine a better dentist for the kids. He is terrific in every regard. I like that he is very kind to the kids and he makes them feel comfortable. He is not scary and everybody in his office is the same. They are just kind, kid centered and they are extremely punctual. Their scheduling is terrific.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dr. Kramer for pediatric dentistry.

PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.