Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Loudoun County
12/31/2021

42949 Brookton Wy

Ashburn, VA 20147

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results....

drain pipe installation (95)lawn & landscaping (13)well & water pump repair (8)gutter repair (7)irrigation system (6)excavating (4)drain cleaning (3)plumbers (3)pressure washing (1)

12/16/2018

Veto H.

contacted them and never heard from them

Description of Work
yard drainage

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed] I am very sorry but we do not have any records indicating that you attempted to contact us.

05/30/2018

Robin S.

Great! They knew exactly how to solve a problem I've had for 20+ years.

Description of Work
French drain outside to solve basement water problem.

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

05/17/2018

Ellen S.

Everything went great. The team was incredibly responsive, professional and half the price of the other quote we had (a company we had previously done business with). Drains they put in place are working great. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Drainage Solution For Backyard

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

11/28/2017

Lisa N.

To help with the moisture in the garage, they installed two catch drains and improved the grading against the addition. The new downspout was re-routed to a pop-up drain along with the output of the catch drains. To eliminate the erosion, a rock swale was created under a rainchain gutter. Everything was down when promised. We don't see any further erosion (even after heavy rain falls), the garage is staying much dryer, and the downspout no longer overflows.

Description of Work
We had drainage issues because of a new addition. There was continuous moisture in the new garage walls and erosion in the new landscaping. A new downspout was overflowing every time it rained.

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

10/16/2017

Keith B.

Work wa a performed in a timely, professional manner at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Underground drainage for sump pump.

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

10/06/2017

Dahui L.

It went very well. Greg explained very well on what needs to be done. The job is done on time. My yard is clean. A while after the installation, I asked Greg a question on maintaining the drain, he got back to me promptly. We are very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Drainage pipe installation

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

09/29/2017

Mary K.

Jim and his partner showed up on time and did the work efficiently. They put down grass seed and straw where they had to dig up the ground. And all went well.

Description of Work
My backyard slopes significantly and when it rained hard it was a flood! Metro Drainage came in, assessed my problem and fixed the problem. They had to connect 3 different drains on one side of the house and connect 4 on the other side. So now rain is collected and runs on one side and into a river rock path and on the other side drains at the end of the yard near the fence. No more floods and mud.

Category excavators,landscaping,drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

Review for Metro Drainage Pros LLP - 42949 Brookton Wy, Ashburn, VA - 36328194

09/22/2017

Laurie Y.

My experience with Metro Drainage went great. Jim came out to my house for an initial evaluation and quickly figured out the issue - I did in fact have an underground pipe to take water from the sump pump and out into the sewer in front of my house and he correctly surmised that it was clogged. We scheduled an appointment for the following week. He came with a helper and they had the pipe unclogged within half an hour. Jim is professional and knowledgeable. Also, he applied the $45 evaluation fee to my bill to unclog the pipe, which was nice. It is great to know that if I have an issue like this in the future, I have someone I can trust to call on.

Description of Work
I noticed a huge increase in the amount of water coming from one of my sump pump pipes next to the house. I hooked up an above ground pipe to move the water away from my house but this ended up soaking my yard and causing puddles on the sidewalk in front my house. I noticed that my neighbors have sump pumps with underground pipes that lead out into the street. I have only been in my house for 2 years and saw no signs of a similar pipe connected to my sump pump.

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

09/21/2017

Carroll M.

It went very well. The grading looks good, and they put gravel over it since we will soon build a deck over that section. I am looking forward to the next significant rain storm to see how well this will work, and hoping for no water in the basement.

Description of Work
Regrade the property next to the house by the basement to prevent water from draining toward the house. Also installed a drain pipe to move run off water from the roof gutters away from the house.

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

08/07/2017

Earlen F.

Excellent. They arrived when they said they would be here. They completed the job as estimated and actually a little ahead of schedule. They were knowledgeable, courteous and professional. I will definitely recommend them to my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
We needed our rain spouts and sump pump egress extended away from our foundation and off of the lot. We back up to a wetlands so we extended to the edge of them. Metro Drainage trenched and installed 245 feet of 4" ADS pipe and pop ups at our property line.

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

Review for Metro Drainage Pros LLP - 42949 Brookton Wy, Ashburn, VA - 36364124

Downspout extensions, french drains, catch basins, channel drain, pop up drain, drywell, repair existing drain line, drain line cleaning, grading, lot clearing, hauling,

Structural Repairs