Loudoun Eye Associates

43480 Yukon Dr Ste 214

Ashburn, VA 20147

10/19/2015

Vincent C.

Description of Work
Date of service:6/25/15

07/01/2014

Raquel A.

Description of Work
I have used Loudoun Eye Associates.

06/03/2014

Naveen D.

We visit Loudoun Eye Associates for routine eye check ups, glasses and contacts. Dr. Roy Park has been extremely diligent and professional in his attitude and work. The office is nice too. We have had no issues or concerns with the office yet.

Description of Work
Regular check up.

05/19/2014

Gilbert G.

I have seen Dr. Park as my optometrist since 2006 when it was a brand new practice. Today, it's a busy and thriving practice with lots of repeat customers. Dr. Park is very courteous and thorough in his vision assessments. My wife and I have purchased glasses here several times. He provided suggestions on designs and the thickness of lenses based on the correction needed.

Description of Work
Annual eye-checkup with Dr. Park.

03/25/2013

James K.

This is the second year in a row that I went to Loudoun Eye Associates for annual eye exam. I asked for a copy of prescription to order a pair of eyeglasses over the Internet, where I could get a pair much cheaper. I did sense subtle pressure to buy a pair on-site (i.e. giving me some time to look around while the optometrist reviewed the results) but nothing too overbearing. In terms of service, I am very satisfied. Availability: There was no appointment slot available until the week following the day I called. Not that I have a particular issue with waiting a bit for a routine exam, but it seemed a bit odd given the office never looked that busy. Office Environment: Clean and pleasant. Not much of a waiting room and appears to be designed to entice visitors to look at frame selections, but no problem there. Punctuality: The optometrist came out to see me within a few minutes of completing initial testing by an assistant. Staff Friendliness: Just what you would expect in a professional environment. Bedside Manner, Communication: Dr. Kao was a patient and willing listener. He asked a few questions to find out my concerns (very dry eyes) and relevant habits (prolonged computer use), and explained in detail what test he was conducting (and assuring me that it was part of routine exam that should be covered under insurance). Effectiveness of Treatment: Dr. Kao recommended a particular brand of over-the-counter eye drops and how often I should use them. Writing this review reminded me that I haven't been following his recommendation. Billing and Administration: There was some confusion about how much my co-payment should be (I knew how much it was before I went). After that, though, I have yet to see any bill or letter of remaining balance from this office or from my insurance company, which I assume mean everything is okay.

Description of Work
Annual eye exam and eyeglasses prescription

Category optometrist

Eye Care - Ophthalmology
    Eye Care - Optometry

Optometry eye care. Optical services.