Virginia Center for Cosmetic and General Dentistry

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2012

Virginia Dental Center's mission is to create a one-of-a-kind patient experience, while providing the absolute best care that modern dentistry can offer with an uncompromising level of comfort, cleanliness, and service. Our office has 4 doctors, a dental staff of 4 hygienists and 4 dental assistants, and an administrative team of 7 members who are dedicated to make your experience at our office the best. We are in-network with several insurance companies, and provide a variety of financing options. http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp, http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

Virginia Dental Solutions

Virginia Dental Solutions

Whether you are one of our longtime patients, or you are new to the community and are looking for a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will take a few minutes to read the information presented here. One of the goals of this site is to provide our patients with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. You will also find an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. For over 30 years, our practice has provided the highest quality dental care by placing the needs of the patients above all else. We care for the entire family, providing a wide range of services: including, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. As licensed dentists in Reston and Ashburn, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take pride in providing a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, alleviate the stress associated with their dental visits. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Loudoun counties, and we offer some evening and Saturday hours. We invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.

03/05/2014

They are excellent, very friendly, very knowledgeable, really makes the whole start to finish very painless and a very nice office and facility. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Virginia Center for Cosmetic and General Dentistry is what I've used for dentistry.

06/26/2013

They are completely up to date technologically. Communicating with them is very easy. They are unbelievably friendly, the entire staff. The dentist is very good at what he does. He is very personable and very easy to relax with. He puts you at ease. He is competent and has a great sense of humor. You always get the same hygienist which is a plus and they are outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Virginia Center for Cosmetic Dentistry does my dental works. My husband had a crown put in.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

03/27/2013

I love Dr. Dudley! First, his office environment is first class. It's very comfortable and inviting. The staff is accommodating and knowledgeable. They put a great emphasis on painless applications and everyone seems talented in their jobs. They accept lots of different insurances. My favorite parts of this practice is how comfortable they make going to the dentist. The dental chairs are plush and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular cleaning appointment and consult for fixing a discolored front tooth.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

12/09/2012

The doctors I've seen there (Duddley and one other I don't remember the name of) were all the most personable doctors from any profession I've ever met. They give you sunglasses while they perform the work (which I don't think is necessary, but don't mind it either), and the nurses don't spend time bugging you to clean or floss or do anything unless you ask them where you can improve. The office l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went here for a regular cleaning and exam. Everyone was nice to talk to and interact with

05/09/2012

He is really good.  Last year he did a whole bunch of new crowns for me.  I would recommend his services to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr Dudley for general dentistry.  He is with Virginia Center for Cosmetic Dentistry.

CATEGORY dentists

Comprehensive oral exams, radiographs, oral cancer screenings, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, dental hygiene, cleanings, sleep apnea treatments, gum disease treatments, and performance mouthware fittings, dental implants, whitening, invisalign, smile makeovers, restorative dentistry & emergency dentistry.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Financing Available