We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Cusumano & Stuver DDS

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2008

4350 FAIRFAX DR

Arlington, VA 22203

Cusumano & Stuver has been proudly serving the Ballston, Arlington and DC metro area for 30 years. From the moment you walk into our dental office, you will feel welcomed by our professional and friendly team. We are proud of our 5-star reputation and have been honored to be recognized as top dentists by Washingtonian Magazine, Northern Virginia Magazine, Arlington Magazine and Virginia Living Magazine. Our purpose is to provide you and your family with personalized and gentle dental care. We focus on preserving and promoting your healthy and beautiful smile through preventive and restorative dentistry. Your optimal oral health, comfort and safety is our top priority concern....

12/04/2020

Hemang G.

Worst dental practice I've ever used. Seriously avoid them. There's so many reasons why I do NOT recommend Cusmano & Stuver, but here's just a few: 1. LONG WAIT EVERY VISIT - when you have to wait 15-30 min beyond your scheduled appointment every time you visit them, it's a sign of a poorly run practice for me. One that does not respect my time at all. 2. INCOMPETENT FRONT OFFICE STAFF - This is probably my biggest complaint about this practice. The front office staff are the worst I've ever encountered in any medical practice. They screwed up my billing and insurance literally EVERY time I went. Twice they billed me for procedures beyond what I had. They would lose my insurance info or use an old one constantly. And efforts to remedy were totally fruitless since they'd just bungle it again and again. I've never seen a front office staff so inept at their jobs 3. PUSHY ABOUT PROCEDURES - This one is what finally pushed me over the edge. This practice insisted on doing extraneous x-rays every year. No other dentist I had been to did x-rays just for the heck of it. I even told the tech that I did not want x-rays and yet she persisted. Finally I told her that unless there's a medical reason or unless Dr. Stuver can explain to me WHY she was insisting on FOUR x-rays, that I wasn't gonna let it happen. So I'm never going back to this place. As long as the docs hire such poor staff and have poor processes in place I strongly suggest you find a better practice.

Description of Work
Basic dental care

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

Thank you for your post [Member Name Removed]. We have truly enjoyed having your beautiful family as a part of our practice. It is unfortunate that the switch to an insurance plan that did not cover as exceptionally as the previous plan had created issues. We pride ourselves on our ability to run on time and I think our multiple reviews reflect that. We are also so very proud of the skills and abilities of not only our front office staff, but our entire team; a point of pride that our patients post in reviews consistently. It is unfortunate to have any relationship broken and we wish you the best.

12/06/2016

Petra G.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Filling for a cavity

04/23/2016

11/13/2015

Sara A.

Description of Work
Date of service: 11/13/2015

10/23/2015

Eduard D.

They are great. They have been our dentist for 15 years.

Description of Work
I saw them two weeks ago for general dentistry.

08/31/2015

Janet F.

Dr. Stuver was my dentist for a couple years. I really like him, enough to return to VA from DE, where I now live, for my scheduled appointment. He has helped me, from routine fillings, to night guard, to diagnosis and referral to an endodontist for a root canal, restoration of crown after root canal. Very responsive and easy to talk to, takes the time to explain procedures and answer questions. His hygienist is very good, very friendly as well. The office has a good atmosphere, friendly & helpful staff all around. The office has a cubicle-based floor plan, but spacious enough with classic rock background music so that the noise of other people's discussions and procedures don't intrude on your appointment.

Description of Work
Six-month check-up

Category endodontics, dentists, cosmetic dentist

08/25/2015

Shannon M.

06/25/2015

KENNETH K.

10/24/2014

He is probably one of the best dentists that I know off. He is just phenomenal. I went in to see him because of his professionalism, his ability to communicate and their services are second to none. He has a great staff. They really know how to treat people well. The follow up is phenomenal as well. They are too professional and the best. The quality of his work and his follow up is excellent. I have been going to him for almost twenty years.

Description of Work
He is my primary dentist.

02/07/2014

He got in to see me the next day and did the repair work. I will be going in next week again for a crown. I think they are a terrific dentistry office.

Description of Work
Dr. Stuver is my dentist. I have gone to him for a number of years. The last time that I went there was an emergency visit because I had cracked a tooth.

12/01/2010

He was the best. He was a wonderful doctor. He was very thorough and had a great staff. I moved away but would use him again if I were still in the area.

Description of Work
I went to him for general dentistry work.

01/12/2009

I have been going to him for 15 years and he is excellent.

Description of Work
General dentistry.

GentleCare Dentistry

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

Sorkin, Dr. Andrew J.

Providing quality dentistry in your community for over 35 years! Welcome to our practice! Drs. Andrew Sorkin and Mark Wallace are passionate about providing the highest quality dental care in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We take the time to get to know you and your family. Our staff prides itself on building lasting connections with our patients. We see you as a part of our extended family, and want you to look forward to each visit as much as we do. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.There is 2 doctors at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abgd.org.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Denture Labs
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Dentistry. Bonding. Crowns. Bridges. Implants. Fillings. Oral Cancer Screenings. Orthodontic Treatment. Gum Disease Therapy. Veneers. Teeth Cleanings. Dentures. Root Canal Treatment. Sealants. Teeth Whitening. TMJ & TMD Treatment. Tooth Extractions.