We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Capital Laser Hair Removal

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2011

1700 N Moore St STE 1170

Arlington, VA 22209

Established in 2001 at Rosslyn Metro, Capital Laser has specialized exclusively in laser hair removal and is a pioneer of the laser hair removal industry. Our certified laser specialists have over 30 years of combined experience with laser technology and performed 23 million pulses. Most of our clients are referral-based and we have over a 90% return rate. Capital Laser serves the Washington DC Metropolitan area and offers ONLY laser hair removal using FDA approved state-of-the-art technology, such as the premiere Candela GentleMax Pro and the Lutronic Clarity II. We are able to provide our clients with safe, painless, and effective results with our expertise. All procedures are performed by experienced laser professionals who are certified by the Allied Health Association. We are conveniently located at the Rosslyn Metro Station (Metro Lines Orange, Silver, and Blue) in Arlington, Virginia, walking distance from Georgetown in Washington, DC. Five Star Online Reviews (Yelp, Google, Facebook)....

12/02/2021

Adam W.

I had such a wonderful experience with Capital Laser Hair Removal. I highly recommend them, especially if it is your first time trying laser hair removal. Sue and Liz were both extremely kind, respectful, and always exhibited the highest level of professionalism. I had never really had any cosmetic procedures done in the past, so I was a bit apprehensive, but Sue and Liz did a great job of putting my mind at ease. The offices themselves are actually quite beautiful—very modern and clean. I also want to mention that as a trans woman, going into cosmetic procedures like this can be pretty anxiety-inducing, but I could not have felt more comfortable each time I had a session. I have no doubts whatsoever that this would be the case for any member of the LGBTQIA+ community :). Regarding the treatments I received: I purchased a package of five sessions for my face as well as the front of my neck. The results were pretty amazing! Although I still shave daily, it is so much easier to do so, and I really don’t even get a 5 o’clock shadow anymore. I still have a few stubborn hairs, and since I want them all gone I will probably do electrolysis somewhere to finish things up, but I will definitely go back to Capital Laser for other parts of my body in the future (when I can afford it, at least)! I think there are somewhat cheaper options out there, and maybe those are acceptable, but if you really want a great experience, awesome results, and peace of mind, It’s worth it to go here. Thanks again, Sue and Liz!!

Description of Work
Laser Hair Removal

05/03/2021

Stephanie B.

so great! service was efficient, affordable, and the results were amazing.

Description of Work
laser hair removal

07/22/2017

Michael O.

Fantastic - very professional, organized, and friendly.

Description of Work
Laser hair removal

03/11/2016

Stacy M.

I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I went there for hair removal.

03/04/2016

Ryan Q.

Experienced & knowledgeable and great results!!

Description of Work
Purchased package for facial hair removal. 4 sessions total. Had 2 / 4 so far - great results!

10/01/2015

Stacy M.

Sue was very thorough and took precautions to reduce risk of side effects.

Description of Work
Laser hair removal of legs.

Category hair removal

Hi, [member name removed]. Thank you for your thoughtful review, we're glad you had a good experience!

05/22/2015

Jeffrey S.

Sue is great. She is honest and up front about the process. She follows through on her commitments. The results have been excellent.

Description of Work
A series of laser hair removals for my back.

Category hair removal

Thank you so much for your review, [member name removed]. We appreciate your patronage!

03/30/2015

Rachel M.

From the first session, I saw MAJOR results. I did not believe it was possible. Very happy with the service and would strongly recommend.

Description of Work
Laser hair removal on under arms, stomach, bikini and full legs.

Category hair removal

We're happy you've experienced such positive results, [member name removed]! Thank you for your business!

01/16/2015

Amy A.

Very good experience! Easy to make appointments, very friendly staff and very good results.

Description of Work
Four sessions of laser hair removal in 2014.

01/10/2015

Debra D.

Excellent, professional service. Thorough overview of the procedure, risks, benefits, etc. I'm very pleased with the results and definitely recommend this provider!

Description of Work
Laser hair removal.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Hair Removal
    Virginia
    Department of Professional of Occupational Regulation
    06/30/2019
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Specializing Exclusively in Laser Hair Removal at the same location since 2001.